KimmieRae70
12 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 am

to all of you dear lovely people who live anywhere near Madison, WI: I AM SO GODDAMN JEALOUS!
Wyatt just put on FB that TPB are playing a show with Dax on September 19th @ the Frequency...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THIS, I WOULD KILL TO SEE. bawl
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

I'll be there.
I want to say I have seen them play together before In Minnesota and Madison...Not sure.

I am confused. I saw one thing saying he is playing at 9 on Sunday and another saying he is playing at Midnight Saturday night.
I wish it was both!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Would be nice to see but can't say I'm cryin' for you, you have seen him 3 times this month :P
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 pm

I'll be there too. :)
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

oh you guys are supa dupa lucky...N'yeah, I know, BD, I caint bitch...but I still want MORE!! I was telling my friends after wed's show last week that I could really just keep doing that forever...follow Dax like a fuckin deadhead! haha but then reality set in. HOWEVER, Those Poor Bastards are like my #2 after Dax so to see them together would be sick . SICK, I tell ya!

Draugr, I think I remember them playing together a few years ago too, but I also remember it being too far away for me to swing. Wyatt told me recently that he's in the lab this year and will only be playing around home. He's doing another Holy Spooks record :)

MySpazz says the show is 8-11, FB says 8 also...how many miles is it to Madison from Durham? lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 pm

I think it was WANS era tour. Saw them on a friday with dax in MN and then on a saturday in madtown.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Madison is a hour drive to the West. I will not be able to make it. thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm

help me out with a stupid question...TPB is? oops

all i know is that i seriously need another dax fix. ONCE WAS NOT ENOUGH!!! dammit.
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 pm

devils wrote:
help me out with a stupid question...TPB is? oops

all i know is that i seriously need another dax fix. ONCE WAS NOT ENOUGH!!! dammit.

"Those Poor Bastards" . I've not heard of them oops .
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 pm

They're pretty rockin. My boyfriend saw them with play with Hank III and was very impressed. Check em out!
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

I missed them opening for III and I was not happy about it. Hubby and his trying to squeeze work in before a show all the time. thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 pm

oh fuck, i've heard they're great. now i'm really jealous.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm

yeah, Brenna, by the time Shelton made it down here, he had Lucky Tubb opening. It was great, but I sooooo would've loved to see TPB do it. III did do his cover of "Pills I Took" though, and hat was wonderful.

Pam, Those Poor Bastards are definitely not everyone's taste...it's gloomy, miserable, doom-riddled gothic country...very sparse and stripped-down...it scratches an itch for me that nothing else can.
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 am

i should be there, its a tiny little bar so get your tickets early.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 am

ohhhh..you're making it worse! a tiny little bar? damn damn damn. wish I could go! facepalm
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 am

Seriously- I oughtta move to WI just for shows like this.

Live it up, Madison.
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 am

so i bought 4 tickets to this show....the 19th was my 6th year anniversary with my girlfriend and we broke it off a couple days ago....anyone need a ticket? i have at least 1 extra.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:14 am

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....how far of a drive is it fm. Durham to Madison?? LOL
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:56 am

PaEGaN wrote:
so i bought 4 tickets to this show....the 19th was my 6th year anniversary with my girlfriend and we broke it off a couple days ago....anyone need a ticket? i have at least 1 extra.

I'm sorry to hear that PaEGaN.
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 am

Damn dude. Really sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:41 am

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 am

break-ups aren't always bad things, ya'll! maybe he's better off! sorry, just had to say it. But PaEGaN, if you're bummed, I too, am sorry...but if not, well, then on with it, man! Enjoy the show you lucky f**k!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:29 am

I will be there Paegan. We will have to have a beer together. Sorry about the break up brother.
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:14 pm

thanks all, i think i was already over it before it ended.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Still sucks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOLY F@*K!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY F@*K!!   HOLY F@*K!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY F@*K!!
Page 1 of 1