the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks

Go down 
5 posters

Which Dax CD Starnuchs carry?
Agents
I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_lcap25%I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
If This is Hell then I'm Lucky
I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_lcap0%I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We Are the Night Sky
I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_lcap0%I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We Sing of Only Blood or Love
 0% [ 0 ]
Say Goodnight to the World
I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_lcap25%I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Velvet Songs for Golden Skulls
 25% [ 1 ]
A live Dax show (which Agents, Deadboy, T-Daks)
 0% [ 0 ]
Recent show /The future next album
 0% [ 0 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
Please, don't allow Dax CDs in Starbucks
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks Empty
PostSubject: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:35 am

I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks. If some miracle happens and Starbucks starts carrying a Dax CD which would should that be?

frankenstein

I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks 20150315
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:42 am

I didn't even know Starbucks had CDs in it.

(I've been inside Starbucks maybe twice in my entire life)
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:45 am

they do indeed supernaut. my gf works there and brought home a 2 disc leonard cohen album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:05 am

Supernaut wrote:

(I've been inside Starbucks maybe twice in my entire life)

Which is two more times than I've been inside a woman.

I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks Post-10884-Laughing-Rabbit-GIF-sCE1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:14 am

lol

--

I saw Leonard Cohen too. I've bought a Norah Jones CD from Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 5:52 am

sure, why not

any I guess. my personal preference doesn't really matter
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 5:52 am

I will say not agents even though its my fav, because rotten ron would get a check from it
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:51 am

I'd probably like whichever CD it was less if I saw it at starbucks
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:55 am

Say Goodnight was awesome, so that should be in there. Or the new one, when it's ready. thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 am

Doomchild wrote:
Say Goodnight was awesome, so that should be in there. Or the new one, when it's ready. thumbsup

I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks 2811620-1613779424-GIF-A
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Starbucks is discontinuing the sale of CDs in-store.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/6479986/starbucks-stop-selling-music

Why am I such a fucking downer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:00 pm

I somehow misspelled Starbucks in the poll question, and I can't seem to edit it. hmm2 facepalm

So no more CDs in their coffee shops seems.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 pm

starnuchs has a good ring to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:36 pm

lol lol That's what happens when I write polls at 1:35 am. facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks   I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to see a Dax CD in Starbucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: