Maybe he missed Cliff?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

Maybe he missed Cliff? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe he missed Cliff?   Maybe he missed Cliff? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Or he's just a retard...
http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-03-24/ulrich-killed-bass-on-justice-album
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Maybe he missed Cliff?   Maybe he missed Cliff? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:06 pm

seen that, lars is gay
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Maybe he missed Cliff?   Maybe he missed Cliff? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:16 pm

He adds: “My only regret is that we didn't have enough time to at least mix it the way we heard it. I wanted to take Master Of Puppets and blow that away."

Man that would've been awesome, i loved the production on Master Of Puppets it was perfect and crystal clear sounding. Lars must be an idiot, like dude you just got this great new bassist to replace Cliff and you essentially just completely take the bass out of the new album. What the fuck!? Metallica really needs to remix and remaster And Justice For All and fix the bass parts.

Anybody ever listen to And Justice For Jason on youtube? Sounds killer and I wish we could get an official remix from Metallica but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Maybe he missed Cliff?   Maybe he missed Cliff? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:53 am

As a bass player that album always bothered me. It's a crime what they released, and should be re-mastered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe he missed Cliff?   Maybe he missed Cliff? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe he missed Cliff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: