cosmicfreakout
douse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

woah, dax is in the movie parker Empty
PostSubject: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:02 pm

woah, dax is in the movie parker Parker-2013-dutch-r2-front-cover-106695

he is singing at one eyed jacks in it, not sure what song. did people know this already?
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:02 pm

just watching it on netflix and it came on
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:08 pm

okay nevermind I just searched and there is a thread, just took me for surprise. fucking dax in the some action movie scene, ha
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:18 am

I had no idea he was in a movie scene that's awesome!  badass scene btw, the song fitted it perfectly.

my heart awakes screaming better be on the next album, that's too good of a song to not have some good production values on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 am

I searched the soundtrack of Parker looking for Dax but his song wasn't on.

It would have been a reason to provide a studio version of that song earlier than the album, if it is on the album at all  lol

(BTW I found a recent recording of 30-Century Man but I can't find the link to it, it should be on a thread somewhere here.)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:50 am

It was about the same time Dege got his Tarrantino moment of fame. So I felt Dax definitely had definitely drawn the short straw there. That movie was garbage.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:17 pm

elysa wrote:

the movie is on netflix. it shows him playing on stage and parker running through the crowd running from people with guns, his music is playing in the backround while people are shooting each other backstage, then they run out of the venue and shit, with a considerable few moments of dax, its totally like wtf when you first see and have no clue he is in it
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:36 pm

eek i am so watching this tonight
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Garbage, I say! cuss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 pm

douse wrote:
elysa wrote:

the movie is on netflix. it shows him playing on stage and parker running through the crowd running from people with guns, his music is playing in the backround while people are shooting each other backstage, then they run out of the venue and shit, with a considerable few moments of dax, its totally like wtf when you first see and have no clue he is in it

I bet I would have a blast seeing Dax in a Hollywood popular movie this way. But I saw YouTube clips of the movie where Dax was playing when the movie came out. Real neat  I heart  cheers

Doomchild wrote:
Garbage, I say! cuss

I guess even if the movie is not maybe winning an Oscar.   tard

sunny
Back to top Go down
ISO_Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:23 am

wicked, thanks for the tip, i would have totally skipped over this flick otherwise!! now i've got to check it out!! :D
Back to top Go down
phantom_fingers

phantom_fingers

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:39 am

Not even the lure of Dax Riggs could get me to sit through a movie with Jason Statham in it so I am thrilled to have seen the relevant clip with Dax in it on YT. That's fantastic for him :D Great song, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woah, dax is in the movie parker   woah, dax is in the movie parker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

woah, dax is in the movie parker
Page 1 of 1