Doomchild
Darth Paul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Haha! I was thinking to post that too, because I was to lazy to figure the out tabs again. lol
Awesome! horns
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Haha! I was thinking to post that too, because I was to lazy to figure the out tabs again. lol
Awesome! horns
I still have it written down from the pm you sent me from the Circus. Do you want it, or is the vid good enough?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Darth Paul wrote:
bang

bobafett vader
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Darth Paul wrote:
Doomchild wrote:
Awesome! horns
I still have it written down from the pm you sent me from the Circus. Do you want it, or is the vid good enough?

You can just post it, if you think it would make any sense to anyone else on here. I don't remember what I wrote. drunken
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:17 pm

aflat b gflat aflat
aflat b gflat dflat

Chorus
aflat gflat aflat
aflat gflat aflat(doodle at the end)
aflat b gflat dflat
dflat e gflat aflat
Back to top Go down
GangstaPeech

GangstaPeech

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 am

Heeeeeyy....what about a tab for the intro...please?? I keep picking it out by ear, but it just seems like there is more to it that I am missing... shrug
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Sorry, I only do bass.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:20 pm

and you do it well.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks, it's nice to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:29 pm

You know I love it when you play bass. I went all those times to see you play when you a jazz man for gods sake. lol2

plus one of my all time favorite Paul memories was when you had your amp plugged in at the old McCall place and jammed along with Kyuss.... horns
Back to top Go down
jody

jody

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 am

if you jus wanna do an acoustic strum along kinda version with no intro or solo jus tune yer git fiddle down a half step...if you dont know how just use google and begin with am/c/g/a power chord thats fifth and seventh fret then for the didnt know yet......what id know when i was bleedin just play am/g then the a power chord even dax plays it this way sometimes hope that helps
Back to top Go down
GangstaPeech

GangstaPeech

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Thaaaank you brother... :)
Back to top Go down
Stone Deaf

Stone Deaf

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:50 am

Don't know if the video helps figure out the guitar parts, but here's a take with did with my friends:
(in standard tuning)
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:41 am

banrock  Which one are you?
Back to top Go down
Stone Deaf

Stone Deaf

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:42 am

beautiful downgrade wrote:
banrock  Which one are you?

The guitar player with the funny flip flops  :P 
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:45 am

lol2 I don't recall seeing flip flops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Didn't Know Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't Know Yet...   Didn't Know Yet... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn't Know Yet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Ghost Movements-
Jump to: