HellfirE
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Anyone going to...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:16 pm

couple more added

May 7 10:00P rudyards houston, Texas
May 8 10:00P the lounge on elm street dallas, Texas
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Dax said that every Saturday in June he'd be playing at One Eyed Jack's in New Orleans, and he'd be adding some more dates between Austin and New Orleans to help break up the drive back and forth for him.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I wonder why he likes OEJ's so much. Not sure if I can swing those, but I'd like to hit one of those LA dates to come. Going on vacation around that time so it'll be hard to get off.
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:36 am

MelancholyVGS311 wrote:
I wonder why he likes OEJ's so much.
I wonder why he likes TX so much geek
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:12 pm

I wonder why he hates Europe so much. shrug
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:58 am

any word on a full tour or anything? batty <-- i love that thing omg
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:42 pm

liatm wrote:
I wonder why he likes TX so much geek

Same reason he like(d) LA so much... he live(d) there.
I just don't like OEJs bc I had a bad experience there and the venue just... well it's just a normal NOLA venue, nothing special. Normal venue with prick employees.
Back to top Go down
Admin
aka Thy Demise

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:16 pm

i dug OEJ. only been there once tho, great sound cool setup
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:38 am

i'm sure everyone knows but new june dates were posted on his facebook and myspace. i hope everyone who's capable is going! cheer
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:04 pm

scaredsquee wrote:
i'm sure everyone knows but new june dates were posted on his facebook and myspace. i hope everyone who's capable is going! cheer

Yeah, surely they are. rant
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:37 am

hey man, i'm just trying to be nice. last time i bitched about everyone being able to go see him, i got told to stop spending so much time with my "retard boyfriend" save up, and fly down south. so i'm just trying to be nice here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
aka Thy Demise

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:27 am

priorities
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:38 am

school, paying off student loans, getting a job once i'm done with school, getting an apartment with my boyfriend, yeah. i have priorities.
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:54 am

Kudos to being responsible. It's tough.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:59 am

fuck i know. i don't start my summer job up until the 17th and we get paid bi-weekly. you don't know how bad i want some fucking chinese buffet, but that money has to go towards gas instead. ffffffffuuuuuuuuuu-
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:06 pm

I feel like such a fat kid when I eat at a chinese buffet. Real oriental food is a different story though.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:13 pm

scaredsquee wrote:
hey man, i'm just trying to be nice. last time i bitched about everyone being able to go see him, i got told to stop spending so much time with my "retard boyfriend" save up, and fly down south. so i'm just trying to be nice here.

Oh. Sorry, yeah, I remember that.
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm

scaredsquee wrote:
Just be yourself! We're grown-ups here we can take it. If you'll start walking on eggs here, then we're heading to a second SC. :)
Tho, if you're nice /c you love us so much, that's another thing
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:34 pm

I used to "sing" it a lot some decades ago lmao
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:17 pm

epic song
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:41 pm

you guys are so damned funny! I heart
hey did you guys know that DOOMCHILD also rocks? he does! HARD! horns

if anyone hears of any alabama dates before i do, pleeease let me know!!! hefers! arr
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

i hope he's coming to birmingham this year!!! i'm getting a little afraid he's not.... :(
SAY IT AIN'T SO!

wish he'd post more tour dates.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:09 am

is there any word on a full tour at all? NYC, Philly? at all? anyone? bueller? :(
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:11 am

after the album is released, he'll probably venture out a lot further with his tour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to...?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: