HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You guys wanna hear my new song?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

You guys wanna hear my new song? Empty
PostSubject: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:21 pm

::Waits for tomatoes to be thrown::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:17 pm

Sure, is it online?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Just put it up

And I hope that video you posted is a real thing.

https://soundcloud.com/user3133811/sounds-of-the-house
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:30 am

goodnight 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:36 am

I like it! Thank you for sharing.

:)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:08 am

I think it needs some fleshing out. It kinda just trickled past me, and then it was over. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:53 pm

I feel the same Doom. Theres a spot where i just jam on two chords and that is supposed to be where a solo goes. You know. For someone who can actually play the guitar. Im just starting out though. I liked that idea sounds of the house.
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 pm

lol  I used to that too.
"this part is where the talent kicks in, you know anyone talented?"
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Exactly
Its just a hobby.
I like to write verses.
Most of my stuff has no chorus though haha guess i listen to too much bob dylan and white stripes.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Heres a Dax cover I do all the time at open mic :) In Death im only hiding

Standard tuning though. I cant sing to half step down

https://soundcloud.com/user3133811/in-death-im-only-hiding-daxie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Kimbru, I was dreaming of you. I came across your YouTube channel yesterday from some comment that you have Dax covers there. I didn't see any Dax covers maybe you took them down. I dreamed I saw you play the guitar and sing live.

: ))

Rock on!

Here is where I saw the comment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHFkdEaCYdM&feature=share&list=PLxDml82GE3gC86BbtkA4cinzYdoriuoqd
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:17 pm

I took all my dax covers off of youtube. Even when i think they are decent im super judgmental of my Dax covers.

Was i awesome in your dream?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm

I don't remember but you appeared very happy  sunny

I listen to Dax/Acid Bath covers on YouTube  whistle Sometimes they are really good sometimes they aren't, but I always admire someone being able to recreate these songs in their own way.

I used to play the guitar and sing, but I am not at all musically talented (I love singing but I shouldn't giddy ). I tried to learn some Dax song not too long ago and I managed to do only the first two lines of a verse. So I really appreciate anyone who can do more  notworthy

I should try again, see if I can manage two more lines, it was Waking up Insane and I found the tabs here  cheers

On YouTube I really liked your Beatles cover (Day in the Life..)
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:55 pm

I try singing waking up insane everyday. I cant sing that song to save my life. Weird key or something.

Youre too nice :) Thxyou

Beatles
 horns 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys wanna hear my new song?   You guys wanna hear my new song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys wanna hear my new song?
Page 1 of 1