the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current setlist?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gimp1124

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:25 am

Anyone know what he's been playing recently? I have a bunch of people coming with me that only know the CDs and was hoping they'd see shit they knew. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:29 pm

I think melancholy said they're playing pretty much the same set as last year, he mentioned a tom waits song
Back to top Go down

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:40 pm

This is from the Otherworldly Dreamer fb page, it's a little hard to read (I can't read the 3rd song).
Current setlist? Set_li10

flower
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:53 pm

I suggest your friends check out his live recordings. I prefer the live stuff.  horns 
Back to top Go down
gimp1124

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Ya that show is from December (I also saw on setlist.fm). I do like the obscure covers and all but would rather hear the album stuff sometimes. Especially when my friends don't go as deep as I do and might be bored of all the non Dax played. Thanks for the setlist though
Back to top Go down
gimp1124

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Also third song says hushabye by the mystics
Back to top Go down

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm

minds will be blown either way
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:38 am

Most of the time I feel like the songs Dax covers are so much of an improvement and he changes so much they almost become his songs. 99% of the time I hear non-Dax cover songs ... they either suck or are a rehashed version.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 am

You said it, brother!  horns 
Back to top Go down
gimp1124

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:13 pm

NYC
Death mercy
Sleeping witch
World
Gallows
Lungs
Moonlight
St James
Ancient
Mother of earth
Ouroburos
Gloomy Sunday
Mutant city girl
Grave dirt
Fiddlers
Satan
Bethlehem
Demon
Night notion
Goodnight Irene
Back to top Go down
gimp1124

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Snooze fest. How ballsy to think anyone wants to hear an hr of shitty covers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current setlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current setlist?   Current setlist? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current setlist?
Page 1 of 1