the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

facebook news feed today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

facebook news feed today Empty
PostSubject: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:46 pm

I'll try to be entertaining and combine the last two active threads in Riding the Worm:

I bet all of the cheap facebook fans that Dax has would rather make him some chicken soup and listen to his recordings, than pout over a cancelled show as fans of famous performers often do.  yes 

But for real, do you know how is Dax and if it is him or anyone on his crew that is sick. All the best.

Edit: So when is it not weird to bring flowers to a Dax's show? I heart skull 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:50 am

whats all this then?
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:15 am

sonorandose wrote:
whats all this then?
On Dax's facebook, his status had shown that they had to cancel the Colorado Springs show because someone is sick. They didn't say if it was Dax himself that was ill or someone else in his band/crew. Elysa is poking fun at that bot or whatever that made the cheap facebook fans thread.

Elysa, I also have no idea who was sick or what the illness was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 am

oooh, you think dax gets a flu shot?
Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Dax had been sick on and off during this whole tour, although it might have been someone else essential in the band this time.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:35 pm

dopesick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 pm

WhiteRabbit wrote:
Dax had been sick on and off during this whole tour, although it might have been someone else essential in the band this time.
Wait, are you saying that Dax is essential to the band?
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:17 am

lol 
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Supernaut wrote:
WhiteRabbit wrote:
Wait, are you saying that Dax is essential to the band?
:P 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: facebook news feed today   facebook news feed today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

facebook news feed today
Page 1 of 1