andersoncouncil
MelancholyVGS311
WhiteRabbit
Lemonhummp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemonhummp

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Any idea if Dax will be heading north at all? Like in the Toronto area??
Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Maybe! Keep an eye on the dates.
Back to top Go down

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:03 pm

i could be wrong, but i wouldn't count on a southern rocker going to canada once the temps start to drop. thats more of a summer gig
Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 pm

sonorandose wrote:
i could be wrong, but i wouldn't count on a southern rocker going to canada once the temps start to drop. thats more of a summer gig
You never know! Previously, he's toured the East Coast states in the dead of winter.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:48 pm

... and did some donuts on the highway going 70mph if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
andersoncouncil

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:52 am

Dax could always come in the summer, it's not cold or snowing during that time. I'm pretty sure he could pretty much fill an entire venue here in Toronto.
Back to top Go down

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:51 am

feels like its been forever since dax has been over here
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 pm

andersoncouncil wrote:
Dax could always come in the summer, it's not cold or snowing during that time. I'm pretty sure he could pretty much fill an entire venue here in Toronto.

his good buddy discojuan lives in toronto, so I'm sure he would love to go there and play anytime. matter of fact he was there around this time last year just to hang out with d.juan, they are like brothers from another mother

discojuan is a longtime lurker here so maybe shoot him a pm and tell him to get dax's ass back to toronto and play this time! LOL
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:42 am

Maybe Dax just doesn't like weed. shrug
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Maybe Dax just doesn't like weed. shrug

That's preposterous. pearls  A fan after a show shared a blunt with me and Dax after a show once.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:19 pm

lol He likes the ganj fo sho.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 pm

I know. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canadain tour!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadain tour!?!?   Canadain tour!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadain tour!?!?
Page 1 of 1