the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for chords to Wither

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sejer

Looking for chords to Wither Empty
PostSubject: Looking for chords to Wither   Looking for chords to Wither I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 am

Wondering if anyone could write out the chords for the song Wither. I have a horrible ear for it.
Cheers from Denmark. (The unofficial Get-Dax-To-Europe guild).
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chords to Wither   Looking for chords to Wither I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:04 pm

pm discojuan, dude fucking kills it on this song
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chords to Wither   Looking for chords to Wither I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:52 pm

lol2

if you can't get any answers from discojuan (he really is the expert), try Bm G & A..over & over..in that order. it works for me ;)
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chords to Wither   Looking for chords to Wither I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Yup. Bm/G/A
Back to top Go down
doctorthompson

doctorthompson

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chords to Wither   Looking for chords to Wither I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:35 pm

Sejer wrote:
Wondering if anyone could write out the chords for the song Wither. I have a horrible ear for it.

Always sounded like this to me:
Am     Fmaj7/C    G

The Fmaj7/C pattern is just this:

x

I think there might be a second guitar track that does the G as a G6/D by simply sliding that Fmaj7/C pattern up 2 frets (keeping the high E string open and low E string muted or unplayed).

This is essentially the same progression as the Bm based one a couple of other people have suggested… but I'm guessing they were tuned down a bit (certainly not uncommon among Acid Bath fans) – if you normally tune down but want to play the song at pitch, you can use this Am pattern with a capo at the appropriate fret (eg. 1st if you tune to Eb, 2nd if you tune down to D, etc…). I'm pretty sure the original was recorded in standard tuning (a lot of tracks with any 'real' piano bits usually are)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for chords to Wither   Looking for chords to Wither I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for chords to Wither
Page 1 of 1