+2
douse
cjist1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cjist1

cjist1

Tool - Opiate re-release Empty
PostSubject: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm

I can't believe it will be the 21st anniversary. Seems like yesterday when I would blast this on my Clarion head unit through my Rockford punch 40 amp and 12" JL audio subs as I sat in my Z28 leaving the high school parking lot. The good ol' days.

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/interview-tool-guitarist-and-visual-guru-adam-jones-on-the-making-and-reissue-of-opiate.html
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm

i just want a new tool
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm

douse wrote:
i just want a new tool
yes
I think Tool is being a bunch of pole smokers.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:42 pm

*maynard
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm pretty sure if it were up to Maynard, there would be a new Tool album every 2-3 years. I think it's the other guys (probably Adam especially) holding things up. Hard to get excited about new art for a 21 year old EP. I do love Tool, though.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 pm

BrentVegas wrote:
I'm pretty sure if it were up to Maynard, there would be a new Tool album every 2-3 years. I think it's the other guys (probably Adam especially) holding things up. Hard to get excited about new art for a 21 year old EP. I do love Tool, though.
oh btw Tool...give me an album with 10-12 real songs, not 6 songs and a bunch of filler crap.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Darth Paul wrote:
give me an album with 10-12 real songs, not 6 songs and a bunch of filler crap.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Amen. I understand the whole sound scape thing is part of their deal, but I don't see why they couldn't make an album of 12 new "songs", and still add the sounds in between, rather than trying to pass that shit off for actual songs.

In addition, I would really like to hear more stuff in the vein of Wings for Marie 1&2, and Jambi on the new album. (If it ever happens)
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 am

its $149.99
thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:06 pm

jewish money grab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tool - Opiate re-release   Tool - Opiate re-release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tool - Opiate re-release
Page 1 of 1