douse
Draugr
kza
beautiful downgrade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 Shoosh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 pm

we peed and then had a smoke. none of the other juicy stuff actually happened
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Diseased

Diseased

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Good save.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:09 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 pm

i played go fish with dax once
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

bang
Back to top Go down
Diseased

Diseased

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:27 pm

douse wrote:
i played go fish with dax once

Who won? Oh wait...I know...Satan.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

pearls The fish won.
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 am

Lucky a-holes. I have never met him or seen him live. But I do love the way his music makes my brain feel. blunt (not meant to be a reefer reference, although dax and reefer have a similar effect on me)
Back to top Go down
Diseased

Diseased

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 am

Dude...super easy to meet him...if you can get to a show. He plays little bars and venues, and most of the time if you go up and talk to him he'll talk to you. He seems like a really nice guy. A little shy, maybe, but nice. At the KC show some woman came up to him, asked him to hold some painting...then she took a picture of him holding it and then just left. Didn't even stay to watch the show. The look on his face...he was a bit puzzled, for sure. People are weird...
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 am

Diseased wrote:
A little shy, maybe, but nice.

lol The last time Sonorandose and I saw Dax, he pretty much talked to us non stop after the show. We didn't have to talk, we listened.
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Spent a night in a Super 8 hotel room with Entropy, Wendy, Dax, Dege, and Primo with them playing guitar and singing til 7 in the morning.

Another fond memory is hanging out with Dax and Draugr in the cellar of the Empty Bottle in Chicago, and pissing Robby off so bad that he yanked my backstage pass to Lollapalooza.
Back to top Go down
Diseased

Diseased

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

"Spent a night in a Super 8 hotel room with Entropy, Wendy, Dax, Dege, and Primo with them playing guitar and singing til 7 in the morning."

Dude, I think you just fucking won the internets, you lucky bastard.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:49 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Phool wrote:
Spent a night in a Super 8 hotel room with Entropy, Wendy, Dax, Dege, and Primo with them playing guitar and singing til 7 in the morning.

Another fond memory is hanging out with Dax and Draugr in the cellar of the Empty Bottle in Chicago, and pissing Robby off so bad that he yanked my backstage pass to Lollapalooza.

My fondest memories are of hanging out with Draugr and Dax. We have lots of fun and great convo, for sure.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Dax kept seeking The Loach, myself and our friend Mel out at the Denver show last month. He'd disappear and come back asking if it was cool to hang out. All night this happened, before and after the show. We got lots of juice off him, though not the juice I was hoping for. ;) I asked if he wanted to hangout after the show and he got the saddest look on his face, said he was too tired, held me for 10 minutes and apologized for being too tired... he wouldn't let me go, not that I was trying real hard to get away. Told me he's going to try to come back next month so he can play "us" a birthday show and he'll make sure to rest up so that we can properly hangout! *swoons*
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 pm

daydream disaster wrote:
We got lots of juice off him, though not the juice I was hoping for

lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Knew you'd be the one to like that statement first Douse! :P
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:46 pm

I wish Dax would hold me for 10 minutes.

No homo.

Or homo.

Either way is cool.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:02 am

BigBrother wrote:
I wish Dax would hold me for 10 minutes.

No homo.

Or homo.

Either way is cool.

Haha, it was rather magical! No lies!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:02 am

lol2
Back to top Go down
ToubaboKoomi

ToubaboKoomi

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 am

Awwh man I hate reading all these awesome stories, I'm in the UK and stand zero chance of ever seeing Dax play, I've been massively into him since I can remember. It's good to read that he's such a lovely guy though, maybe one day :p you lucky things :)
Back to top Go down
Rahkoi
the princess
Rahkoi

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 pm

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Special Dax moments don't have to be actual moments spent with Dax. See original post. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Special Dax Moments
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next