doomtroll
douse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

hey pj (fear factory) Empty
PostSubject: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

you rock the industrialist yet?

i'm super hooked on it. if mechanize was the link between demanufacture and obsolete, then this album was the one they should've made after obsolete. riffs are classic dino, burtons vocals are great (hash and melodic), and even though the drums were programmed, its not an issue. the drums in ff were so pro-tooled they were almost always programmed sounding anyway. i also love how they really brang back the samples in a big way, brings so much atmosphere. picked up the deluxe edition yesterday, gonna read the concept story inside in a few thumbsup

my favorite track at the moment
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:33 pm

face

I may need to drop coin for this... Obsolete is their best album by far ... and the last one impressed me...
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm

do it man, you won't regret it. obsolete is also my favorite, so this one really makes me go yes
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 pm

horns NICE!!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 pm

I want this...
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:24 pm

I am grabbing it as I type.

P.S. Darth Paul is here.

We talk about you a lot douse. Not quite lock your doors a lot but its close...

lol

Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:29 am

I totally was. I was on a motorcycle ride, and stopped over at Matt's for a smoke, and some Call of Duty MW3.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm

thoughts on this album?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:50 am

havent listened to it yet. i just got it
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:55 pm

unacceptable
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 am

douse wrote:
unacceptable
horns lol2
Back to top Go down
Dude
Scag Baron
Dude

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:05 am

I had high hopes for it, but after Mechanize this one's a step backward, IMO. Also, it's only half a record. The first 5 tracks are good and then it tapers off. This could have been a 'tweener EP until Gene was free to record a proper follow-up to Mechanize.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 pm

I think its a good album but it definitely loses some momentum...
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Darth Paul wrote:
I totally was. I was on a motorcycle ride, and stopped over at Draugr's for a smoke, and some Call of Duty MW3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey pj (fear factory)   hey pj (fear factory) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey pj (fear factory)
Page 1 of 1