HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how often does Dax play the synth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

how often does Dax play the synth? Empty
PostSubject: how often does Dax play the synth?   how often does Dax play the synth? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0RuSd_VwU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
jerk
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: how often does Dax play the synth?   how often does Dax play the synth? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:57 am

Dont know, but it sounds goooood. I wonder how often he plays songs like...thing in a jar, fly on the eye of the lamb, perfect dreaming skull...live? Everything I've seen or heard lately, has been almost ALL stuff from Say Goodnight To The World.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: how often does Dax play the synth?   how often does Dax play the synth? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 pm

I've only had the privilege of seeing him once, but man, i'd give my left tit to see an acoustic set! And to see him play the synth! So talented!
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: how often does Dax play the synth?   how often does Dax play the synth? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:38 pm

For the synth, only that tour as far as I know. Those songs were brought back for a short period of time around that time as well. Thing In A Jar will always keep popping up, I bet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how often does Dax play the synth?   how often does Dax play the synth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how often does Dax play the synth?
Page 1 of 1