SANTERIA songs from the old Circus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ugly Dave
aka Sandman
Ugly Dave

SANTERIA songs from the old Circus Empty
PostSubject: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:47 pm

So I've been revisiting a lot of Santeria lately and I got a wild hair to listen to the old unmastered demos from the SC and I can't find em anywhere, would anyone happen to have these still on their computer? I'm looking for the old version of House of the Dying Sun in particular, the one with an electric guitar playing slide in the intro instead of dobro
Back to top Go down
Ugly Dave
aka Sandman
Ugly Dave

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 pm

:(
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 am

I've got them on a hard drive somewhere. I'll try and find them.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:13 pm

I'll have a look too. I have a bunch of discs Primo sent me a while back. Maybe they're on there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
caseybarlow

caseybarlow

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:58 am

a coupl eweeks ago I wanted to hear those demos as well, but due to my awesome HD failure I have lost every Santeria unmixed / demos/ session album that I had
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:16 pm

I've actually never heard these.
Back to top Go down
Ugly Dave
aka Sandman
Ugly Dave

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:30 am

Hey fuckers has anyone found this shit yet?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:12 am

<-- Slacker ouch

I'll try to find those discs, but they might be mainly Brother Dege demos, so don't get you hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:24 am

This one?

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/yqci4obrsubh68d/6House_of_the_Dying_Sun_(Burton_Sessions_98).mp3

Tbh I'm not entirely sure, if those are to be shared, since I have no memory of what actually was on SC back then.
Back to top Go down
Ugly Dave
aka Sandman
Ugly Dave

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:53 am

bang That's it!!! Thank you for letting my drunk ass experience that badass song one more time lol I haven't heard that shit in years. What was on the circus I think was the House of the Dying Sun album before it was mastered, along with two other unmastered demos of some sort. I remember a song called "ballet of earth moving machines"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANTERIA songs from the old Circus   SANTERIA songs from the old Circus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SANTERIA songs from the old Circus
Page 1 of 1