Rahkoi
Doomchild
gotiis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gotiis

gotiis

...this version of Lungs Empty
PostSubject: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 am

I love it. banrock Anyone got any info on it. I've been trying to find it for download with no luck. Below the video on youtube says "Live Series (Shubas Soundboard)." Thanks in advance for the help.

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Theoretically this would help you and you would rejoice and go about your day with a dose awesome on your hard drive...
http://www.aboardwithnoname.com/t13-dax-riggs-20070616-schubas-audio

but however this is the way it is now...
http://www.aboardwithnoname.com/t1337-no-more-boots-atm
Back to top Go down
Rahkoi
the princess
Rahkoi

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Oh, well there you have it. Didn't even know about the boot situation being that. no
But if the links are gone, why does that still seem to work?

I host the Youtube channel, so I can also send links to shows, if contacted through Youtube. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 pm

What does still seem to work? hmm2
Back to top Go down
Rahkoi
the princess
Rahkoi

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Just meant that the mediafire link still works on that thread. So the show can be downloaded, right?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am

Oh, thanks for pointing it out. Now it's gone. :P Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rahkoi
the princess
Rahkoi

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, and now that I'm at it, I might also point out that some of the other boot-threads also have working mediafire-links.

Like the sickures link on the Zeppelin show doh
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

gotiis wrote:
I love it. banrock Anyone got any info on it. I've been trying to find it for download with no luck. Below the video on youtube says "Live Series (Shubas Soundboard)." Thanks in advance for the help.

Your little jamming banana guy was jamming in time to the music as I was listening to the song. I think that's cool!!! banrock rofl
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Theoretically this would help you and you would rejoice and go about your day with a dose awesome on your hard drive...
http://www.aboardwithnoname.com/t13-dax-riggs-20070616-schubas-audio

but however this is the way it is now...
http://www.aboardwithnoname.com/t1337-no-more-boots-atm

Still, this song is NOT on the setlist. scratch Someone posted something about the soundboard recordings not being listed either. Also, I've tried to find the entire show or just the individual song on soulseek, with no luck doh . I just like the fact that it sounds like a studio recording, and the extra little solos after the chorus'. I think this is the best recording of lungs that I have heard so far. I guess I just wanted to carry it around with me. ouch
Back to top Go down
Rahkoi
the princess
Rahkoi

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Quote :
Still, this song is NOT on the setlist. scratch

Huh..? Lungs is no. 10 on the setlist.. :|

Anyway, like I said, I uploaded that video on Youtube so if you want the song just contact my account on youtube: /projectriggs. Then I'll send you a link so you can download the whole thing. metal
Back to top Go down
phantomgreen

phantomgreen

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

I was gonna say you can just download and convert any youtube video with youtube to mp3 converter adon for firefox.
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:47 am

How about this version of "If you go away."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHs20e9ws6g

Really just lookn for the date of this show. I'm guessing its sometime in 2008. I couldve swore I saw this show on youtube a while back, but cant find it now. Sound was really good that night and I would like to possibly hear the whole setlist.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:04 am

[quote="gotiis"]How about this version of "If you go away."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHs20e9ws6g

Really just lookn for the date of this show. I'm guessing its sometime in 2008. I couldve swore I saw this show on youtube a while back, but cant find it now. Sound was really good that night and I would like to possibly hear the whole setlist.[/quote

You posted the link. Yes you saw it on youtube scratch
Anyway,
My soundboard recording.
Who ever made that upload cited the wrong date. (maybe the guy could have also used a pic from that tour, instead of an old DBTEM with Tess removed) Thank you to whoever originally took that pic. I always did like that one in front of the drug store.

Maxwell's in Hoboken, NJ.
Last show in the just Dax and Andy on drums tour (Andy on guitars w/Dax during acoustic songs). The day after the insane blizzard show at The Mercury Lounge.
The correct date of the show is February 23,2008.

Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:30 am

gotiis wrote:

sorry i'm just now seeing this... thats from the show on 6-16-07 at shubas in chicago.. i know, cause i was at the show.... are you still looking for the recording? i can get it from a friend i let borrow it if you still need it
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanx, but I got the Shubas Show from ProjectRiggs on youtube. Excellent recording!

As for the show on 2/23/08 at Maxwells, I meant I saw a VIDEO recording of this show with Dax playing the keyboard. Maybe it was a different show, but I remember the flawless sound.

I found a few videos from that show on youtube, but not the song im looking for. I like to see Dax get really into what hes singing. Makes for a better performance. Plus,like I mentioned before, the sound was amazing.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 am

still like the Townes version better but then he's a tough guy to beat so i'll give dax cudos for that.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 pm

That Schubas show was a soundboard.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:02 pm

beats me how I know...
bite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:52 pm

devils wrote:
still like the Townes version better but then he's a tough guy to beat so i'll give dax cudos for that.  

Dax is still singing Lungs, maybe it will make it on the next album. But I bet there are Townes fans who are not excited about that. There's a Lollapalooza version on YouTube back from 2007, and few folks complain about the cover in the comments. (I like other Dax performances of Lungs better though.)

https://youtu.be/HHPnpWc2SE4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Dax has so many great renditions of songs, its hard to pick favorites
this is an excellent performance from last year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:15 pm

thumbsup 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:49 pm

There's the new video of Lungs - May 25th, 2014 recorded in Austin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...this version of Lungs   ...this version of Lungs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...this version of Lungs
Page 1 of 1