KimmieRae70
Darth Paul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

Lamb of God "Resolution" Empty
PostSubject: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Anybody else get the 12 track live cd when they bought Resolution?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Haven't bought it yet, but plan to. What I've heard is PHENOMENAL. Best album of their's in a while, IMO
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

didn't buy it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

arr
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
Haven't bought it yet, but plan to. What I've heard is PHENOMENAL. Best album of their's in a while, IMO

best since ashes of the wake. havent bought it yet though
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 am

i heard it, and I had NO faith that the album would be anything other than another disappointment. however the only downside i have with it, is that song where randy is singing.....thats godawful thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Darth Paul wrote:
Anybody else get the 12 track live cd when they bought Resolution?

I looked for this but didnt see it, just got the regular edition. still a very good album though
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 pm

gets better and better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 am

i really haven't heard much of this, i probably should.

as the palaces burn is one of my favorite metal albums ever. but haven't really listened to any of their stuff since then metal
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 pm

sonorandose wrote:
i really haven't heard much of this, i probably should.

as the palaces burn is one of my favorite metal albums ever. but haven't really listened to any of their stuff since then metal

lol, dont stress, its nothing i couldnt of lived without lol...i wouldnt call it amazing or even throw a "best" in the same sentence as that cd...it was just surprisingly a hell of a lot better than what theyve been dishing out (if you dont count that song where randy's singing.....how drunk was he to think that was album worthy?)
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

randy is sober now pearls
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 pm

I super dig the new album... band and I'll add a few horns for good measure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lamb of God "Resolution"   Lamb of God "Resolution" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lamb of God "Resolution"
Page 1 of 1