Doomchild
LotusCordova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Any word? I remember awhile back, I saw pictures of him with another band... Damn near a year ago. I never heard them, or anything he's done since...any info?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Back when I had a Myspace account I had them on my list. They had a pretty generic name like "The Somethings" or something. Not helping, I know. ouch
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Haha....I think myspace was where I saw it as well, but I deleted it, and the only reason I kept face book is for sharing art/music, and pushing it as much as possible.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I think he was apart of The Unclean, maybe? But they were out of ohio and it didn't work out.
Im probably full of shit face
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

sonorandose wrote:
I think he was apart of The Unclean, maybe? But they were out of ohio and it didn't work out.
Im probably full of shit face

Full of shit or not....It sounds damn intelligent lol
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm

sanchez is a bad ass. has a good blues/rock vibe with his playing. shame he isnt doing anything now i guess
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 am

not to change the subject, but what ever happened to acid baths drummer? He was killer on a kit.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:21 pm

he is a born again christian (no joke), working a normal job and coached little league baseball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 am

^ Yeah, I was Facebook friends with him for a short while; he added me out of The Blue (ahem). Weird guy.

EDIT: I probably shouldn't call anyone weird, with my Joey Lawrence avatar.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Supernaut wrote:
^ Yeah, I was Facebook friends with him for a short while; he added me out of The Blue (ahem). Weird guy.

EDIT: I probably shouldn't call anyone weird, with my Joey Lawrence avatar.

I'm not going to judge you! Besides, weird usually = more interesting! geek
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 am

yeah but you don't know about his weird secret life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 am

I'm really Dax Riggs, so you can only imagine.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Hahaha, that's awesome! So did you sign the hoodie my friend got me last night, Dax? I heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 pm

shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Mike's actually doing really well. Been jamming with with some people who'd be very familiar to a lot of people here. Going to be killer.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Intriguing.  arr 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Mike Sanchez please....   Mr. Mike Sanchez please.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Mike Sanchez please....
Page 1 of 1