FormalinDance
MelancholyVGS311
cjist1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cjist1

cjist1

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Hope its not a repost, I looked and couldnt find it on here.

https://youtu.be/UOAPVEYGr50

I forget how to embed the video....
Back to top Go down

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

horns good find
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:54 pm

It's nice to hear him try to thoroughly talk about something rather than just responding to the same questions again. I'm not sure if that video is an accurate representation of how he is in everyday conversation, but his thought process seems flighty, incoherent and contradicting.
Back to top Go down

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:12 pm

True, he's kind of hard to listen to in interviews.

He's probably just not very good at articulating his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Love the Thin Lizzy shirt, though!
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 am

MelancholyVGS311 wrote:
It's nice to hear him try to thoroughly talk about something rather than just responding to the same questions again.  I'm not sure if that video is an accurate representation of how he is in everyday conversation, but his thought process seems flighty, incoherent and contradicting.  

I watched this last night, and I laughed because it is very similar to the way that I think and speak. It is a product of having so many thoughts going on at once, and possibly residual substance abuse damage.  I know all too well what it is like to know what I am trying to say in my head, and at the same time talking myself in circles trying to put my thoughts into words. I thought I was listening to myself talk. Draugr can attest to how scattered and fragmented my conversations can get.  blunt
Back to top Go down

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

I'm also the same way.
Back to top Go down
Mortality

Mortality

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:46 pm

awesome. thumbsup thanks.

I think it's great to see an interview of him being so open and honest. Like someone said, Dax not being asked the same old shit as usual. My thought process goes all screwy when I try to have conversations. Being asked questions on the spot. Things in my brain start firing all over the place. My mind thinks in layers.. Sees things from different perspectives.. His thought process seems totally normal... Relaxed, Open, Honest.

On the other hand, watching the gum chewing Dax makes me feel a tad bit uneasy.... for some reason. tard
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 pm

This is probably my favorite interview yet, simply because it reminds me of when we hang out with him.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 am

Just saw this thread. What a tease. Like hanging meat in front of a tiger....I can't watch or do much of anything on here until after 2am....I can't wait to watch this....I don't know what's going on with this 'look' thing he's doing, but I'm all about Dax going ugly. He looks like Bruce Willis in "Death Becomes Her". Like, Dead on! lmao....glad I lived to see the day....
Back to top Go down

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:01 am

kinda has the danny glover look going on
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 am

haveafish
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:47 pm

thumbsup i hadn't seen this, thanks!

afraid "holy shit."

i laughed so hard

"...or you ate lunch!"

i love him horns
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 am

that boys got the devil in 'im...
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 am

mushroomleg wrote:
that boys got the devil in 'im...

if by devil you mean drugs then i agree
Back to top Go down

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:50 pm

REALLY awkward...
Back to top Go down

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Hahaha, I love how he doesn't even have to directly ask him the Acid Bath question though.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:48 am

This is the greatest interview I've ever heard in my life! This guy should work for 60 Minutes. Line him up some sit downs with world leaders and other VIPs. I'd love to hear him talk with the Dalai Lama...
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:49 am

I like that hes thinking of covering some john lennon. horns

And about the "unnamed question" I thought he was referring to Agents.

I'm just glad that a good band is out there TODAY. Not many shows worth seeing these days.

I cant speak for everyone, but also it seems that Dax hasnt become just another band. With most bands, everyone wants to hear the old stuff and everything new sucks. He still keeps me on my toes wanting more more more!

The wait for the next release is going to be like a junkie impatiently waiting for the next fix.
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

I dont think I've EVER read an interview with Dax where he doesnt get asked the Acid Bath question. If I was him I would deny that bands existance. I can think of like 10 way better questions I would rather ask him. Man, if that shit gets old for me, i can imagine how he feels hearing it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interview   New Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: