Drive By Truckers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

Drive By Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Drive By Truckers   Drive By Truckers I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:35 pm

i'm listening to these guys today for the first time in about fifteen years. i always liked them but they were my "fun band to listen to on a Tuesday night at the Nick while tripping my ass off" go-to band. i'll never forget when my girlfriend and i were sitting on a pool table in a practically deserted Nick and Patterson says "we're from Foley Alabama" or some little place and we laughed and laughed because we thought they should've at least lied and said they were from Birmingham. (which i believe they eventually did. lol)
anyway, i heard the song Uncle Frank in a movie yesterday so i've been strolling through memory lane, trying to dodge the landmines.

Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

Drive By Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive By Truckers   Drive By Truckers I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:43 pm

can't forget this song. tore me up at the time because i'd just found out a friend of mine had HIV. ah, memories...no

Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

Drive By Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive By Truckers   Drive By Truckers I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:16 pm

sounds like some slick stuff
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Drive By Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive By Truckers   Drive By Truckers I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:48 am

I have never heard them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drive By Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive By Truckers   Drive By Truckers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive By Truckers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: