jody
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

Next Dax Album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:12 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
Douse and Divils: yes, he plays with the same guys everytime, and they are the cats who played on SGTTW, minus Julian, who played lead on the record. Drums = Charley Siess and Bass = Kevin Fitzsimmons...they are roommates...along with Heston, who is handling the merch on this leg of the tour. They want to basically just live on the road, so we should all have ample opportunities to see them in the coming months! YAY!

SUPER YAY!!! you've made me feel much better. arr

beautiful downgrade wrote:
In between songs my dunk ass yelled I love you Dax ouch . He replied, I love you all.
YOU GO GIRL!!! bang
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:15 pm

In between songs my dunk ass yelled I love you Dax ouch . He replied, I love you all cheer .

remember the bird sounds?? hahahaha
he's been such a love bug this go round saying 'we love you' like between every song LOL <3 <3 <3
he did it in Atl. too
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm

wait, he made bird sounds?? lol
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:33 pm

lol2
Animals are people too
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:36 pm

lol2 hell i'd love to hear him do birdie noises.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
In between songs my dunk ass yelled I love you Dax ouch . He replied, I love you all cheer .

he's been such a love bug this go round saying 'we love you' like between every song LOL <3 <3 <3
he did it in Atl. too

yeah, that was a common thing in nyc too.
"thank you, we love you!"

OH he said something about pleasuring yourselves too at the end of the brooklyn show. i totally forgot about that until just now. something about pleasuring each other, and pleasuring yourselves hahahaha i'm sure mike has it on the bootleg (i hope) cos it was pretty funny :D
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:36 pm

our dax must be on some good happy pills or something. lol
well he better tell us he loves us when he comes!

i miss him. wish he'd come already. no
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Draugr wrote:
Add My Hear Awakes Screaming and Death aint got no Mercy

100%  skull  skull  skull  skull  twisted  bang  bang  bang
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:58 pm

scaredsquee wrote:
KimmieRae70 wrote:

he did it in Atl. too

yeah, that was a common thing in nyc too.
"thank you, we love you!"

OH he said something about pleasuring yourselves too at the end of the brooklyn show. i totally forgot about that until just now. something about pleasuring each other, and pleasuring yourselves hahahaha i'm sure mike has it on the bootleg (i hope) cos it was pretty funny :D

That's the chick who was all geeked up that i tried to get away from.
For her it was more like "Let Me Be Your Stem". Yea, it's on there but so is she.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:28 am

she was standing behind me and rob, spilling beer on us and being an obnoxious twat. too bad she's on there pfft

at the mercury lounge, the same (or maybe a different group, but they sounded the same = drunk obnoxious assholes) were behind us again. "WHERE WERE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE 5 YEARS AGO, WE WERE THE ONLY FANS AT THE SHOW 5 YEARS AGO, ALL OF THESE PEOPLE SHOULD MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, WE SHOULD BE UP FRONT WE'RE BIGGER DAX FANS THAN THESE PEOPLE" i gave them so many side eyes, i was thisclose to starting something if they spilled one more drink on my feet (seriously, my feet were so sticky with beer or whatever they were drinking after that) it was obnoxious.

i'm a self proclaimed fangirl, but i'm not loud about it, i don't yell during the show, i don't scream out requests, i don't ask him if he's named after a fucking star trek character (DURING THE SHOW)

if he ever decides to come up to nyc again, and if those same chicks are there, i don't know what i'll do. i don't want to get kicked out, but i don't want to hear them ruin another show again.

cuss i'm all pissed off remembering about them again
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:32 am

i bet you give some wicked side eye squee. :) seriously though, i hate people like those girls who ruin a show for everyone. and if they'd have kept spilling beer on me i would've killed them. THEY ASKED DAX IF HE WAS NAMED AFTER A STAR TREK CHARACTER?? lol wtf?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:09 am

This is beyond fucked up stupid. Considering that character is from Deep Space Nine and only exists since '93. facepalm
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm

yeah that's what rob said. i'm only familiar with TNG, so i was like, "WHAT THERE'S A DAX CHARACTER? WHERE??" he laughed at me, "no, only from ds9." "ohhhhh lame." pearls
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:18 pm

scaredsquee wrote:
yeah that's what rob said. i'm only familiar with TNG, so i was like, "WHAT THERE'S A DAX CHARACTER? WHERE??" he laughed at me, "no, only from ds9." "ohhhhh lame." pearls

that's what i'm saying right now. had no idea. lol
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:24 pm

i think the dax character is a chick too if i'm not mistaken haha
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:34 am

Yep, kinda.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:31 am

Doomchild wrote:
Yep, kinda.
hmm2 hmm2 hmm2
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:49 am

lol2
Animals are people too

HAH! You remember that!!?!?!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

KimmieRae70 wrote:
lol2
Animals are people too

HAH! You remember that!!?!?!

lol2 Yep! Boy he sure was doing some talking! The whole time you and Charley were talking, Dax was pretty much talking non-stop. :)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

devils wrote:
Doomchild wrote:
Yep, kinda.
hmm2 hmm2 hmm2

Okay, let's get my nerd on:
Dax is a symbiont of the Trill. He/she/it needs a host body to bond with, and during the events in DS9 it's a woman called Jadzia Dax. However Dax often reminisces about old times with Commander Sisko. The history they share was at a time with the previous vessel, Curzon Dax, who was male.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Doomchild wrote:

Dax is a symbiont of the Trill. He/she/it needs a host body to bond with, and during the events in DS9 it's a woman called Jadzia Dax. However Dax often reminisces about old times with Commander Sisko. The history they share was at a time with the previous vessel, Curzon Dax, who was male.

notworthy
lol damn, rob doesn't really watch it so he couldn't remember much about "her"
so thanks for the fill-in!
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Doomchild wrote:
devils wrote:
Doomchild wrote:
Yep, kinda.
hmm2 hmm2 hmm2

hmm2 hmm2 hmm2 my head just about exploded but i think i got it now. thumbsup you rock so hard, doom baby i swear. horns horns bang bang bang
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:29 am

Yeah, I rock for being good at Star Trek trivia. lol
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Like I said she was more than drunk, she was geeked up. Hence my "Let Me Be Your Stem" reference. That's why I needed to get away from that chick.

Mike D + chick + crack makes Hiroshima look like a bottle rocket. (I'ts all fun and games until sitting in the bullpen wanting a megablast more than freedom) :nuke:
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:50 am

Fuck that shit Mike my brother...run from the devil...

By the way glad you go to hit up those shows...
Feel free to just PM me all the shows you have...
ouch
bananallama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Dax Album   Next Dax Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Dax Album
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next