cosmicfreakout
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 pm

i'd really like to hear dax cover this... i know he could hit note for note... and if you havent heard any adele.. look it up.. her stuff is fucking killer.

Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:59 am

horns
HellfirE wrote:
i'd really like to hear dax cover this... i know he could hit note for note... and if you havent heard any adele.. look it up.. her stuff is fucking killer.

Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:24 pm

I think he would kill Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:27 pm

I think it would be really interesting to see how Dax would make this his own:

Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 am

horns
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 pm

BrentVegas wrote:
I think it would be really interesting to see how Dax would make this his own:

Hell yeah! horns
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Does anyone know if Dax has covered any Robert Johnson? Because if he did Cross Road Blues, that would be absolutely AMAZING!!!! I heart
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:15 am

Daydream Disaster, nice call by ANYTHING Robert Johnson. devil
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 am

Art of Dying
by George Harrison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Not To Touch The Earth
Cars Hiss By My Window
Hyacinth House

All 3 are Doors songs, I know. But I thought about this for a few weeks just to give a good answer. Im sure whatever he covers, he will slay it. But the doors are the only band I can hear him covering in my head, and killing it. I cant think of any other bands songs that would'nt have to be changed, to the point of losing their magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Yeah, Hyacinth House was at one point THE song I wanted to hear Dax do.

Still would kill to hear him do Song to the Siren..
Back to top Go down
mousepoo

mousepoo

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:22 pm

I've been thinkin' some collaboration between Dax and Jack White would be cool.
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 am

ooooh, I just thought of something...I bet Dax could really kill some Queen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:25 pm

I could realistically see Dax covering this song.

Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

wow nice calls. hyacinth house is my favorie Doors song....thatd be killer....and good call on soundgarden, i was JUST listening to that album earlier (im not even gonna start, cause when i think about it, dax would kill it on A LOT of soundgarden tracks...) but ill remain with bonnie prince billy "strange form of life"....Moon was gonna try and get em to do it and he was gonna record it lol, buuuuut thats not gonna happen now.....kudos to Moon anyway....
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

I didnt want to start a new topic for this. I just wanna say its a pleasure to be amongst true dax riggs fans.

I also wanted to say, if you only listen to, or have only heard dax's official releases, you are missing most of the magic that is dax.

I started with Acid Bath, then agents, then the rest of the official releases (solos, deadboy ect.) But when I started digging and heard most of his live shit, thats when it really happened for me. It was like opening a lost treasure chest.

I love this music! I cant get enough Dax! Whatever he covers, I'm sure I will love it too.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 am

bang
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:54 pm

gotiis wrote:
I didnt want to start a new topic for this. I just wanna say its a pleasure to be amongst true dax riggs fans.

I also wanted to say, if you only listen to, or have only heard dax's official releases, you are missing most of the magic that is dax.

I started with Acid Bath, then agents, then the rest of the official releases (solos, deadboy ect.) But when I started digging and heard most of his live shit, thats when it really happened for me. It was like opening a lost treasure chest.

I love this music! I cant get enough Dax! Whatever he covers, I'm sure I will love it too.

Dax has the ability to cover and totally rock anything he choses to cover. I'll bet he could even make something out of a backstreet boys song. Heh. And I quite concur with your statement of his live shit being the lost treasures! Thank goodness you can find lots on Grooveshark. yes bang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 am

I'm listening to "My Ideal" by Chet Baker right now. I'm hearing Dax singing it in my head and it sounds wonderful.
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:00 pm

I want Dax to do a duet with Jonette Napolitano, of Concrete Blonde! That would be so very amazing!!! yes what do you think folks?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:10 pm

police
Back to top Go down
BradTheImpaler

BradTheImpaler

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:25 am

I can see him doing a great cover of "All Along The Watchtower". dance
Back to top Go down
phantom_fingers

phantom_fingers

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 am

Just last month I was initiated into the world of Dax Riggs' music- better late than never!- and since then it's hard to listen to songs by other artists without imagining what Dax could do with them.

He could absolutely slay any song from The Chameleons album 'Strange Times' but in particular Soul In Isolation, Swamp Thing and Tears.

The tracks Little Empty Boat by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Let's Not Chat About Despair by Diamanda Galas and Sebastian by Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel are others that I'd love to hear covered by Dax. Oh and Sleeping in the Fire by WASP rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs you want Dax to cover   Songs you want Dax to cover - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs you want Dax to cover
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next