the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!

Go down 
+4
liquidblue4
beautiful downgrade
The Loach
KimmieRae70
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:54 pm

the line forms to the left.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:12 pm

rofl you're so awesomely fucked up kimmie. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:31 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
the line forms to the left.

umm...stage left or ...?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:20 pm

The last Madison before this was filled to capacity. Just luck of the draw for people being able to go... bite
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:37 am

Looks like it's just Marsh and I going. The other guys can't go. Sucks to be them! But we still get to meet Kimmie and my cousin will be there!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:30 am

Scratch that, the pirate hippie is coming too facepalm . I was looking forward to it being just Marsh and I. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:01 am

Is anybody in your group going to record that show, by chance?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:08 am

~dancin around my house~
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:09 am

We're taking our camera but it's not the best. I'll record what I can but it wont be great quality.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:16 am

having a pirate hippie along can never be a bad thing! lol
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:17 am

Unless they are all sharing a hotel room and then the pirate kinda cramps the style yes .

beautiful downgrade wrote:
Looks like it's just Marsh and I going. The other guys can't go. Sucks to be them! But we still get to meet Kimmie and my cousin will be there!

My sister is going? pearls
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:19 am

I see your point. They might try to plunder your booty when you're asleep.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:36 pm

lol2 arr

No Pearls, its a different cousin. Your sister has bad taste in music pearls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

lol
the pirate couldn't get out of work.
ye booty is in no danger of said plundering

Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:09 am

bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:54 pm

bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama bananallama
banrock
last night was so amazingly epic.
Sam got some great stuff on film, we'll up it as soon as we can
and kimmie is cheers awesome
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:04 pm

sonorandose wrote:

and kimmie is cheers awesome
TOLD YOU!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:03 am

awwwww shucks, you guys... I heart

it WAS amazing. and the back door sesh was indeed epic...hahahahaha! I got a couple of really great shots of Dax, under his direction...he wants me to send them to his e-mail so i'll upload them after he sees them.

I LOVED the way they sounded without the lead guitar...very raw and rhythmic; organic.....good shit. Can't wait for tonight! Wish you guys were here!!!

Last edited by KimmieRae70 on Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:05 am

I wish we were too! Tell Dax and Charlie hi for us.
Also Lisa was horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:12 am

Yes'm, will do! N'yeah, Lisa's awesome. That's my homie. :) I may be having lunch with Charley; we talked a little last night; they were drinking in the hotel bar and if I hadn't been in Athens, I totally would've met them down there,,,but too far away....I told him that if they wanted to get out a bit today to hit me up, so we'll see...
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:21 am

Lucky bitch! grinno
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:16 am

that ain't luck, that's TALENT ;)
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Lucky bitch! grinno
arr arr arr "talent" my ass..... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!   ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON THE NC SHOW: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: