the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
newdeathsensation

Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria! Empty
PostSubject: Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria!   Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Hey pals we have a free link to our debut album The Lunar maria. feel free to check it out!

Adrift For Days - The Lunar Maria ( http://65degrees.com.au/blog/2010/10/download-adrift-for-days-the-lunar-maria-smoked-out-psychedelic-dronefuzz/ )

Let us know what u think. cheers!

Press for 'The Lunar Maria'
“The Lunar Maria is a meticulously orchestrated release designed to be listened to from the it’s subtle Earth-esque opening until the closing seconds of the eleven minute feedback-oriented closer... Put simply, it is a must have release for fans of Ufomammut, ISIS, Electric Wizard and Om, and will see Adrift For Days become a recognised highlight in the Australian doom scene. 9.5/10”

- Mitch Booth, Metal Obsession

"If Earth’s colossal work of wide screen but doom ridden Americana, Hex; Or Printing In The Infernal Method were a film, it would be Once Upon A Time In The West... by the same token the amazing yet unsigned Australian stoner doom quintet Adrift For Days would be John Hillcoat’s Antipodean frontier movie, The Proposition. The epic size of the dusty, reverberating tracks within link the band to their landscape in a truly Wordsworthian manner, meaning the giant desert is a constant presence on the post rock structures of Messages Through Sleep and the dark, narcotic intensity of the band mirror’s their country’s interior." 8/10

– John Doran, Metal Hammer

"Adrift for Days' mammoth debut album, 'The Lunar Maria', is 71 minutes of smoked out, psychedelic drone fuzz. In other words, it’s a rollicking good time for the entire family.

Combining the weightier elements of bands like Sunn O))) and Om with the ambience of Isis, Shrinebuilder, and Neurosis, Adrift for Days avoid the monotony of the typical drone crowd... It’s really easy to screw up this kind of music, but Adrift for Days really gets it right. 4/5"

– Aaron Yurkiewicz, Metal Rules

Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria!   Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 pm

THANKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria!   Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 am

sweet. will do! TY
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria!   Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks much! Me gusta mucho! horns
Back to top Go down

Hey pals free download of our debut album The Lunar Maria!
Page 1 of 1