the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwi Madison

"Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show? Empty
PostSubject: "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show?   "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 4:21 pm

Ye Forum Elders! There's a video on Youtube of Dax covering Mickey Newbury's 'Wish I Was' posted back in 2010.

The poster states it was recorded on June 5, 2010 at One Eyed Jacks, and I've been looking for the whole show for quite a long time now. So, is there a recording somewhere in existence (i.e. to be downloaded)? Or at least this one song (I downloaded it from the YT, the quality is the way you may guess it is, but beggars can't be choosers).
I couldn't find anything in the Dropbox folders, or maybe I was looking in the wrong places. Anyway, here's a video:

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show?   "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 5:48 pm

Adam recorded that one, and its thread is here, but the link fell victim to an... "incident". Maybe pm Adam for it.
Back to top Go down
Kiwi Madison

PostSubject: Re: "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show?   "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 8:34 am

Doomchild wrote:
Adam recorded that one, and its thread is here, but the link fell victim to an... "incident". Maybe pm Adam for it.

Thank you! Adam is optimistic-pessimist on this forum, right? Sorry if it sounds like a silly question, but I'm new here so please cut me some slack  scratch
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show?   "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 3:30 pm

Kiwi Madison wrote:
Doomchild wrote:

Thank you! Adam is optimistic-pessimist on this forum, right? Sorry if it sounds like a silly question, but I'm new here so please cut me some slack  scratch

Yes, I thought that could be gleaned from the thread I linked. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show?   "Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Wish I Was" cover + anyone knows if there's a full show?
Page 1 of 1