KimmieRae70
deadgirl2003
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deadgirl2003

deadgirl2003

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 pm

That i love Dax more and more every time i see him live!! bang
Saw him in Houston Friday.... I wish i could listen to him live every weekend!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 pm

No, not weird. In fact it proves your brain is functioning properly.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:10 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
No, not weird. In fact it proves your brain is functioning properly.
thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Live dax is where its at.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:45 am

devilmatt wrote:
Live dax is where its at.
yup
Back to top Go down
monicahebert

monicahebert

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm

lots of us feel the same way! ;)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:32 pm

No, we don't. pfft
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 pm

you need to cross on over here and see him live.. im sure there is plenty of people on here that would give to a place to stay for a bit so you could see a show.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Well another boot will be up soon. Looking forward to seeing him tonight in Mobile @ The Soul Kitchen :)
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Doomchild wrote:
No, we don't. pfft
Yes you do. What other artist that you have never seen that you have heard(or had the opportunity to hear) so many live shows from? Dax rules live and you know he does based on all the joy flowing from your speakers. horns
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:48 am

Always with the positive take. lol Let me reiterate: pfft
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 pm

boohoo

lol2

I kid my brother from Bundesrepublik Deutschland!!!
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Quite a bit more loudness from the man the other night. I wonder if he is truely working with the band on older stuff............ or if that was just something that blew over. Recording came out decent, I'm just messing with it some in Audacity to bring the necessary sounds forward a bit more :)
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 pm

ooh! look forward to hearing it! Same set list he played all summer?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:06 pm

MelancholyVGS311 wrote:
Quite a bit more loudness from the man the other night. I wonder if he is truely working with the band on older stuff............ or if that was just something that blew over. Recording came out decent, I'm just messing with it some in Audacity to bring the necessary sounds forward a bit more :)

horns horns horns
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Yea same set list I think. I looked at one Adam posted and it was very similar if not the same.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 am

deadgirl2003 wrote:
That i love Dax more and more every time i see him live!!  bang
Saw him in Houston Friday....  I wish i could listen to him live every weekend!

No!  More people in this world should get in-touch with reality like you. Especially women who live near me.  My girlfriend of 6 years, now ex,  said Im obsessed and it's annoying to her.

Maybe she is my EX now because I said "Yea, and your mother-fucking point is?"

Seriously though, obviously I have an affinity for Dax's music and would be cool to meet someone with this in common.  (Your a blessed man Draugr).
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Silly humans. I dig you to Mike... horns
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:50 pm

horns Marsh and I discovered Dax together and in the same instant realized his genius. She obviously wasn't the one for you MFD!
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 am

Thanx Draugr and BD. horns

So I move on...
So fucking busy, don't get to meet to many women. IDK, maybe I should stay single for awhile-but that gets old as shit quick.  As a therapist, my colleagues at the hospital tend to be kinda conservative.  Although I don't get twisted anymore, I'm not all that conservative in many ways.

What's that Matchmaker thing ? lol
Maybe Craigslist  lol2 , and make it a prerequisite: "If you don't dig Dax Riggs music, don't bother. If fact, just go fuck yourself".

Yea, Draugr. Very silly humans. (I can't talk though, I can be quite the shit-head at times).
I need to remember your comment BD!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 am

Put it on Match.com as a requirement for dating. Must know the truth...or at least be willing to learn it. Dax equals music to heal and/or feed the soul.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 am

miked_for_doom wrote:

Maybe Craigslist lol2 , and make it a prerequisite: "If you don't dig Dax Riggs music, don't bother. If fact, just go fuck yourself".

hehe...right on. I feel the same way. I just got rid of one and I gotta admit that was part of the reason. single a'int so bad. it's better than settling for the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

I am lucky... I introduced my fiancee to Dax a while ago and she has been as entranced as I am. I would not be able to be with someone who couldnt understand my dedication.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
miked_for_doom wrote:

Maybe Craigslist  lol2 , and make it a prerequisite: "If you don't dig Dax Riggs music, don't bother. If fact, just go fuck yourself".

hehe...right on. I feel the same way. I just got rid of one and I gotta admit that was part of the reason. single a'int so bad. it's better than settling for the wrong one.

True Kimme!

That would be fucking cool Draugr.
Never did one of those dating sites.  Imagine that.
Do those sites really work? I mean, it would make sense-If I know what I want and what I don't want.  
Why wait to blindly drive till I find a McDonalds for a shitty hamburger when I can use a GPS to maybe find a kick-ass steakhouse and order a filet mignon the way I like it.   food lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 am

My ex roommate found and married a girl he met on match.com.
I hated her so much that I no longer talk to him and were friends since he was 8. lol2

She is the one I grew the mighty protest beard when I was the best man in their wedding and then the day after at the present opening I showed up clean shaven... Man was she pissed!!! I also made sure I was at least in the background if not in frame for every picture they took at the wedding. twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it weird...   is it weird... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it weird...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: