the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you want Dax's next album to sound?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

How do you want Dax's next album to sound? Empty
PostSubject: How do you want Dax's next album to sound?   How do you want Dax's next album to sound? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Let's pretend there will be a new Dax album. Would you like a heavy album? Acoustic? Mix of both? Deep house? Do you want him to start rapping?
Back to top Go down
ComfortableDoom

ComfortableDoom

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Dax's next album to sound?   How do you want Dax's next album to sound? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 2:48 pm

I just want to hear new Dax material. I'm a fan of whatever he does and whatever his latest offering is going to be will be no different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Dax's next album to sound?   How do you want Dax's next album to sound? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 7:09 pm

I just hope there'll be another song like this:

Probably my favorite.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Dax's next album to sound?   How do you want Dax's next album to sound? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 8:58 am

I like the simple thing, I would love an acoustic album, I just hope he has a bunch more of the screams and loudness he occasionally teases us with in some of the more "recent" shows. I get chills listening to them.
Back to top Go down
caseybarlow

caseybarlow

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Dax's next album to sound?   How do you want Dax's next album to sound? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 8:24 am

it took a little while for me to warm up to the "band" sound, ive listened and loved his acoustic stuff for so many years.

but he makes like 13 diff versions of every song so its all good. Thats one reason I love his stuff so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you want Dax's next album to sound?   How do you want Dax's next album to sound? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you want Dax's next album to sound?
Page 1 of 1