Draugr
Doomchild
I Am The Cross
8 posters
AuthorMessage
I Am The Cross

I Am The Cross

The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards Empty
PostSubject: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm

:-) ............................................................................ :| :(

http://www.cracked.com/article_18500_the-5-most-famous-musicians-who-are-thieving-bastards.html

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 am

lol2

That site is great!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:11 am

http://www.cracked.com/article_18756_6-romantic-movie-gestures-that-can-get-you-prison-time.html
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:08 pm

great site, mad about the zep bashing. Black eyed peas are like, well, like rap they steal fucking everything. Hell, if you wanna get down to it, it was discussed on the other board about some of Dax's lyrics in Acid Bath. Like "Ant in the afterbirth, slug under the sun" was from the movie Manhunter. And I cant remember but he got shit from swamp thing comics or something? (again, stopped smoking pot, cant remember shit). Not that Im talking shit about dax, just saying. I think its kinda odd that a lot of the bands that the bands stole shit from are people who arent well known. IMO

ok this made me lmao....
http://www.cracked.com/funny-5040-danzig/
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 am

Danzig rules. I love that dax met Danzig and was super ecstatic to know that Danzig liked his music. Danzig and dax spent 15 minutes telling each other how awesome they are. bang
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 pm

lol2 That's great.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Can you imagine that coversation.
Dax: Danzig, you're awesome!

Danzig: No way Dax. I think you're awesome

Dax: No, you're awesome!

Danzig: You're awesome!

Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 am

I don't like Satriani, but I couldn't see the vid anyhoo.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 am

I like him as a musician but I don't him as the person if that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
tjstraker

tjstraker

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 pm

hahah that danzig article was classic, i loved cracked.com, i just saw danzig the day before halloween this past year and it was way better than the first time i saw him, and way better than "Live on the Left Hand Side".
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Danzig rules. I have loved every show of his I have ever been to. banrock
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 am

Draugr wrote:
Danzig rules. I love that dax met Danzig and was super ecstatic to know that Danzig liked his music. Danzig and dax spent 15 minutes telling each other how awesome they are. bang

horns
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 pm

I wish he would done the side project with Doyle that he was in talks about years back.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Draugr wrote:

wow...i would pay to see that pure entertainment....
DAX:"im a big fan"
DANZIG: "thats what your girlfriend said..."

alright alright, that was funny to me  metal

id seriously love to see that....danzig, ha...
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:50 pm

5 most thieving bastards? o.k. :

1. vinnie paul (pretty much rubbing his brother's death into the ground and starting that horrible band Hell Yeah)
2. jerry only (do i really have to explain this one?)
3. marilyn manson (for destroying one of my favorite bands and fucking over every single original member)
4. rotten ron (even though he really isn't a musician)
5. kerry king (for being the fat little napoleon that he is, recycling devil-tritone riffs over and over making one of the greatest thrash bands of all time a tired, bloated joke).

there. face
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:23 pm

mushroomleg wrote:
5 most thieving bastards? o.k. :

1. vinnie paul (pretty much rubbing his brother's death into the ground and starting that horrible band Hell Yeah)
2. jerry only (do i really have to explain this one?)
3. marilyn manson (for destroying one of my favorite bands and fucking over every single original member)
4. rotten ron (even though he really isn't a musician)
5. kerry king (for being the fat little napoleon that he is, recycling devil-tritone riffs over and over making one of the greatest thrash bands of all time a tired, bloated joke).

there. face

i cant believe metallica isnt in your 5...mine would go:
1) lars
2)james

lol...you get it you get it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards   The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The five most famous musicians who are thieving bastards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: