SanitaryRefuse
HellfirE
noelle
I Am The Cross
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Gotta support Sy in any way he can.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 am

jody wrote:
I know For a fact that when he was in acid bath he worked offshore on a drilling rig and has also worked in a few shipyards which are both pretty tough jobs dax is not a pussy! but I could totally see him driving a school bus like whats his name from the simpsons grinno

damn really? that's crazy. how long was he there?
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:14 am

jody wrote:
I know For a fact that when he was in acid bath he worked offshore on a drilling rig and has also worked in a few shipyards which are both pretty tough jobs dax is not a pussy! but I could totally see him driving a school bus like whats his name from the simpsons grinno

So Riggs worked on a rig? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 am

devilmatt wrote:
dax hasn't had a job in a very long time. His current job is to be awesome.
and to possibly sell some weed on the down times. lol
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 am

a monkey can't sell bananas
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
a monkey can't sell bananas
lol2 clap so true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:47 pm

I´ve been wondering about that too.

I am super super happy that the tickets to see Dax are around $12 but at the same time I wish he were riding in limos and staying in 5 star hotels  yes

My husband's and I running joke is that if Dax ever gets broke we'll let him crash on the couch and feed him pancakes.  lmao And there are for sure hundreds (if not thousands) of couches available for Dax if he ever needs one  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I´ve been wondering about   Something I´ve been wondering about - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I´ve been wondering about
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: