Rachel Brooke fall dates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

Rachel Brooke fall dates Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:17 pm

She put 'em on MySpace today...I'll be in Charlotte. I really dig that gal's style...she's real sweet, too. Laughs like a little birdie, all high pitched and girlie. bird

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=95960861&blogId=539192117&actp=n%2b0prKAebczfG13CmB/L170xxzjSK8k/19igSi/1c3uQLTXTYANJMky0qJd%2b9I2kV9fYbatVU7zxrp2aAo6jQ8y2bT6Mo4ZNX0iiX54mg4l4/nziMwHujh7tNJ2Jgd8JJW1Emd5NVsc6M4n90v2QhGc1t28NxJQOkCf43tX7DXTAuwbMLNYgri19sTjd7c7XUyulRVTYfXMkTpq49XyUsyK2/13RH31s7FN6UqnF/LUC9Mi5LeCBd08%2bfBlTQu0t

sorry it's all stretched! what did I do wrong?
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Don't worry about it, it works still....

anyway, this will get even better when she books a Colorado date ;)
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Pre-order the new album and listen to Outlaw Radio Chicago on Wednesday for a preview

http://rachelbrooke.bigcartel.com/
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 pm

ahhhh..thanks babe! I will def do it! she did a couple of the new songs the last time I saw her play...they are all kinds of awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Can't wait, I also just got turned on to their Junk project. Ever hear it?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:13 pm

yeah, man. Junk's her bf....he's quitting playing though, at least for the time being...I had him ship me his cd last year. LOVE it. such a tripped out ellow vibe. they sound grreat together too.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=862466058968&set=a.822976361638.2467033.2715264

Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Hmm, says it's unavailable. Did you meet them or something?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 am

aww bummer..it's a friend's album so she probably has privacy settings in effect...it's a totaally cute pic of me and Rachel. lol yeah, I've met her a couple times. this time was in nov or dec of last year when she played a show with Jayke Orvis and James Hunnicutt. It was beyond rad.

here are a couple I took...

Rachel Brooke fall dates 01112

Rachel Brooke fall dates 04110

that's the lovely Rachel up top of course. and the bottom one is, from left to right, FishGutz from Goddamn Gallows. James Hunnicutt, Jayke Orvis (formerly of .357 String Band). and Joe Perreze from Perreze Farm. Badass group of individuals!
Back to top Go down
jenX

jenX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 pm

you broke the internet :P
I hope she will come here soon...and I hope I can go see her if she does.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:54 pm

SPRING TOUR WITH THOSE POOR BASTARDS!
More Shows TO BE ANNOUNCED

-March 23rd: Reggie's Rock Club, Chicago Illinois
-March 24th: Tootles Pumpkin Inn, Circleville, Ohio
-March 25th: Foobar Too, Nashville Tennessee
-March 26th: Lost Highway Tattoo Festival, Montgomery Alabama
-March 31st: The Sideshow, Columbia, Missouri
-April 1st: Handlebar, Decatur, Illinois
-April 2nd: Mac's Bar, Lansing Michigan
-April 3rd: Brass Rail, Fort Wayne Indiana
Back to top Go down
jenX

jenX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Oooh! The Nashville Tennessee date dont sound bad at all! Montgomry would be closer, but I dont feel like dealing with the entire tattoo fest, I like something a little more low key, as in a hole in the wall kinda place lol. I really wanna see those poor bastards.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm

If anyone knows people in Denver booking, I'd be really thankful ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Brooke fall dates   Rachel Brooke fall dates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel Brooke fall dates
Page 1 of 1