+3
LiveNudeRaccoons
fragile_waves_of_days
newdeathsensation
7 posters
AuthorMessage
newdeathsensation

Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker Empty
PostSubject: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:07 am

Anyone know where you can get Dax Riggs studio version of 3oth Century Man?
Back to top Go down
fragile_waves_of_days

fragile_waves_of_days

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 10:42 pm

beer

http://www.undertheradarmag.com/news/premiere_songs_from_montague_terrace_a_tribute_to_scott_walker_album_stream/

Last edited by fragile_waves_of_days on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Ahhhhh fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
newdeathsensation

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:32 am

thanks anyways!
it is a shame u cannot buy it anywhere nice song
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:49 pm

you can always convert a youtube video or soundcloud link to an mp3.
Back to top Go down
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:48 am

newdeathsensation wrote:
thanks anyways!
it is a shame u cannot buy it anywhere nice song

You can actually buy the song (at least digitally). I bought it here myself:

https://allsouls.bandcamp.com/track/30-century-man
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 pm

@Sune

Two Danish Dax Riggs on board. A few more and maybe he'll take the trip ;)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 2:21 pm

We should aim for Europe in general. Our numbers would like double or something. lol
Back to top Go down
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:23 am

Well, wouldn't that just be awesome?  :P  One can only dream I guess. I'm generally not much of a concertgoer, but Dax coming here could certainly get me to break out of my hermit-like habits. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:20 am

Sure Doomchild. He ought to travel Europe for new experiences and influences; "the European Years" bounce2

Hamburg as a venue would be a fine compromise.

@Sune

Hah, I know what you mean. Sort of the same here ;)
Back to top Go down
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 am

"The European Years".. That's a great name for a tour and a live DVD. Oh, this snowball is just getting bigger and bigger. grinno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker   Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs from Montague Terrace - A Tribute to Scott Walker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: