the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
musick

musick

"I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3 Empty
PostSubject: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:56 am

Pretty crazy how mainstream television is starting to pick up on Dax.

At least it's genres that aren't terrible (vampires, zombies)

I watched it bc my wife watches that show hoping to hear the song but they never played it.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

"I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 am

Dunno that show, but that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:24 am

It's a spinoff of a teen vampire show called "Vampire Diaries" and it's more "mature" you could say and takes place in New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
fragile_waves_of_days

fragile_waves_of_days

PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:52 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3
Page 1 of 1