Blackest of the Black tour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

Blackest of the Black tour Empty
PostSubject: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:29 am

Blabbermouth wrote:
Glenn Danzig will bring back the "Blackest Of The Black" tour this October. Joining his namesake band on the 18-date trek will be SUPERJOINT, VEIL OF MAYA, PRONG and WITCH MOUNTAIN.

The dates are as follows:

Oct. 02 - Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
Oct. 05 - Austin, TX @ Stubbs Waller Creek Amphitheatre
Oct. 07 - Memphis, TN @ Minglewood Hall
Oct. 09 - New Orleans, LA @ Civic Theatre
Oct. 11 - Birmingham, AL @ Iron City
Oct. 12 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live
Oct. 14 - Charlotte, NC @ the Fillmore
Oct. 16 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
Oct. 17 - Worcester, MA @ "Rock & Shock" the Palladium
Oct. 18 - Montreal, QC @ Metropolis
Oct. 20 - Portland, ME @ State Theatre
Oct. 21 - New York, NY @ Best Buy Theatre
Oct. 23 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theatre
Oct. 24 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
Oct. 25 - Omaha, NE @ Sokol Auditorium
Oct. 27 - Boulder, CO @ Boulder Theatre
Oct. 29 - San Jose, CA @ City National Civic
Oct. 31 - Los Angeles, CA @ Microsoft Theatre

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/danzig-to-join-forces-with-superjoint-veil-of-maya-prong-for-blackest-of-the-black-tour/#fXFVkwzMgb89x3EP.99

No northwest dates. At least I won't be missing it just because I'm broke. pearls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:10 pm

is that superjoint ritual? or some other superjoint?
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:21 pm

I was wondering that too, assume it's Superjoint Ritual because they are active right now. Anybody have Facebook access to see if Phil or Bower or H3 is saying anything on social media?
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:40 pm

It's SJR.

Loudwire wrote:
Superjoint, led by Philip Anselmo, reunited in 2014 and they’ve been playing shows this year. There has been talk of the band working on new music, but no official album details have been revealed.

Read More: Danzig + Superjoint Lead 'Blackest of the Black' Tour | http://loudwire.com/danzig-2015-blackest-of-the-black-north-american-tour-superjoint-more/?trackback=tsmclip
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:51 am

It's called just Superjoint these days. horns
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Thanks. :) I wonder why they shortened it.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 am

"Legal" reasons.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/phil-anselmo-on-superjoint-rituals-return-everythings-100-times-better-20150626

Rolling Stone wrote:
Did the members of Darkthrone prevent you from using the full name Superjoint Ritual this time out?

Phil Anselmo wrote:

Absolutely not, man. Let's just say it's a legal matter and I have to leave it at that. But everyone knows who Superjoint is so it doesn't matter one bit.
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Thanks for the link. I saw SJR a couple times and it wasn't regrettable. shrug Good shows.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

old superjoint methadone phil was awesome. he insulted the crowd and told us to suck his dick then threw down the mic. it was a good show.

is danzig doing the misfits/doyle set?
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:22 pm

I bought VIP Balcony Seat for Matt and myself. For $119 it includes open bar / unlimited drinks, commemorative lanyard/pass, waitress service. We're getting too old to stand for 4 hours. Plus, drinks at this place is ridiculously expensive. Last time I was there it was $8 for a tap beer.
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Very cool. I hope it's an amazing show. horns $8 beer, jeez.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:31 pm

$4 for a coke poured from a 2 liter.
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Now that's obscene. shit
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 pm

http://www.earsplitcompound.com/site/2015/09/08/superjoint-confirms-additional-headlining-dates-blackest-of-the-black-tour-to-commence-next-month/

I can't get the text highlighted on this touch screen to cut/paste. Sorry. 5 new dates, Superjoint headlining those. TX, AZ, GA, VA, CA.

Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:35 am

"Blackest of the black" 98% white folks
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:00 am

Song wrote:
"Blackest of the black" 98% white folks

Sad but true. Rap shows full of white kids. Metal shows not terribly diverse. shrug
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 7:46 am

Blackest of the Black tour O-UNLOCKING-THE-TRUTH-METAL-BAND-facebook
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Super Joint was great. Phil is the best frontman EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danzig was awesome. Played some covers including N.I.B. He played How the Gods Kill, Brand New God, Under Her Black Wings, She Rides, and other great jams. He still puts on a great show.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Sounds rad. horns I wonder if I'm ever gonna be able to see him live again, since he doesn't wanna tour anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackest of the Black tour   Blackest of the Black tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackest of the Black tour
Page 1 of 1