HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bozo cyclops/pleasure model

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

bozo cyclops/pleasure model Empty
PostSubject: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 am

man... i wish jay would put something out already. i really dig that man's style. it'd be cool if he put out the old bozo demo on vinyl... batty
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:22 am

I have to admit, my only memory of this guy is the time at Sidebar when he got drunk and decided to invite himself "onstage" to sing alongside Dax. Oh, I shouldn't forget to mention that it was a Dax solo show... and there was only one microphone.

It was... embarassing, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 am

oh man, that could be awkward.. haha!
but, I do really like his style too, and his writing. I love Armageddon Hoedown, god, what a great song!
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 am

what song did they sing together, o.p.?
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 am

If I remember correctly, he stepped in in the middle of "Dead Flowers." That would have been funny, but somewhat ok, if he had stopped there. However, Dax played "Barefoot in the Dark" next, and he decided to sing along with that one, too.

I don't remember the date, offhand, but I have a recording of it. I find it awkward and a bit painful to listen to.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:20 am

haha wow.
I feel guilty just singing loudly in the crowd when Dax is singing. Dude has balls.
Back to top Go down
michealmoon

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 pm

jay is now doing "how to play" guitar videos for mahalo on youtube... https://youtu.be/iiPUFj63ZSo
Back to top Go down
gardenvariety

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

hmm, interesting. there are plenty of "how to play" guitar people. jay for sure had a unique thing going. shame, even if he did try to sully barefoot in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bozo cyclops/pleasure model   bozo cyclops/pleasure model I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bozo cyclops/pleasure model
Page 1 of 1