the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?

Go down 
+7
jody
Drake
ohdamn
mushroomleg
musick
douse
Doomchild
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
musick

musick

Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? Empty
PostSubject: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Where are the O.G's at?

I'm calling out you fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Not me. :D
Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Doom, you are off the hook.

But, check your PM's, kind sir.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Aye!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Also welcome back! batbanana
Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Yea, I tend to vanish off the face of the planet for years at a time.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:25 pm

I'm new, have been terrorizing the forum for a bit over a year and a Dax fan since 2010.

I am amazed at the dedication of Dax's fans through the years, and I readily jumped in on spreading Dax's music on the Web. (With varying success, I'll keep on until I can because there is never enough Dax anywhere.)

sunny

Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Well said. Well as a friend of Dax's for years, I think there can never be enough spreading of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:30 pm

elysa wrote:
I readily jumped in on spreading Dax's music on the Web

you can say that again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:42 am

douse wrote:
elysa wrote:

you can say that again

My newest adventure is adding Dax fan videos on Facebook. arr arr2 Facebook made it to where the videos automatically start playing when you see them, but muted.  

geek

Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? Dax_vi11

I would share some on the Forum's Facebook group page, but I got my alts kicked from it :( so some folks are spared.

Last edited by elysa on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:42 am

musick wrote:
Well said.  Well as a friend of Dax's for years, I think there can never be enough spreading of this stuff.

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:14 pm

elysa wrote:
douse wrote:
elysa wrote:

you can say that again

My newest adventure is adding Dax fan videos on Facebook. arr arr2 Facebook made it to where the videos automatically start playing when you see them, but muted.  

geek

Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? Dax_vi11

I would share some on the Forum's Facebook group page, but I got my alts kicked from it :( so some folks are spared.

sounds good!
Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? Crazy-woman-gif-o-s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 pm

I'm a bit better now, not as obsessed as before. This is a hobby.  I heart

Hmm yeah, not obsessed at all...

Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? Dax_ti10

lmao lmao lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 pm

This picture above ^^ is to go with 'I've got an animal's head' from Like Moonlight.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:18 pm

This isn't an MMO. You don't need alts. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Ok... Thank you for making it a closed group. I heart
Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 am

I've got spiritual hands, I've got an animal's head

is one of my favorite Dax lines ever.

Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 am

me.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:36 pm

elysa wrote:
Ok... Thank you for making it a closed group. I heart

You're welcome, I guess. shrug

Also that was ThyDemise's call. Similar to the way I got to be head honcho of this thing here, he set up the fb group and up'n vanished. lol
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:44 pm

do you ever hear from him?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:48 pm

I said hi on fb, when he reappeared and he took three weeks to say hi back. lol
Back to top Go down
ohdamn

ohdamn

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

So is this where everybody went after skeletal circus shutdown? Glad I found this.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:32 pm

lol2

what was your username there?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:18 am

Better late than never. :D
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:50 am

Yo!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?   Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is all still here from the deadboy.net days?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next