HellfirE
Sheik Yerbouti
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

What a bunch of bull crap. Empty
PostSubject: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:39 pm

There is not one single copy of the new album in Kansas City. I pre-ordered 2 copys, but they still haven't arrived. So I decided that I was just gonna buy one and pass my pre-ordered along to friends. But no! There are 5 Best Buys in my area and not a single one has it. And neither do any of the few independent record stores that still exist here.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I think Fat Possum dropped the ball.

Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 pm

damn dude.. sorry to hear that. i wonder if anyone else has seen a copy in the store.
its possible that they didnt print up enough to fill the pre-orders.. that might be one of the reasons why the album got pushed back. when did you place the order?
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 pm

I got the "order sent" email Friday. I was hoping they would get here today, but I'm sure they'll be here tomorrow. Blood or Love was all over the place when it came out. I figured this would be the same.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Best Buy doesn't show it listed online for any of the stores around here either. That is disappointing.
FYE shows it on their website... I might go look for it there.
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Shit, I forgot about FYE. I'll give them a call. I guess I could go to the mall for Dax.
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 pm

That's a negative on FYE.
Back to top Go down
majindrizzt
The force is strong with this one
majindrizzt

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Bummer
hope you get it soon
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 pm

it is a travesty that this record is not available in every store that sells music. PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 pm

It's a travesty, and a sham, and a mockery... it's a traveshamockery!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 pm

HAH! indeed.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:53 pm

It's offered as an MP3 download on Fat Possum's site if you're so inclined.
Back to top Go down
Sheik Yerbouti
Whiskey Mystic

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:20 pm

The pre-orders came today. Life is good.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
thisotherkingdom

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Just out of curiousity, I popped in my local record store to see if they had a copy, and they did. Two displayed in the "new releases" section at the front of the store. It was so hard not to buy one, but I've only got about 15-16 days until the show.

On a side note, anybody know how much Dax is selling the CD for at the shows?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm

I checked Worst Buy at the mall today, and they didn't have it...I already have one; was just curious...I can't BELIEVE you were able to resist buying that. I strongly suggest you do not deny yourself another minute, young man. Return to said store tmw and buy that sumbitch!! How much were they selling it for? I got mine fm Fat Possum for a measly $10. **looks around**don't tell Dax, but I would have paid twice that! hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
blackwizard

blackwizard

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 pm

thisotherkingdom wrote:
Just out of curiousity, I popped in my local record store to see if they had a copy, and they did. Two displayed in the "new releases" section at the front of the store. It was so hard not to buy one, but I've only got about 15-16 days until the show.

On a side note, anybody know how much Dax is selling the CD for at the shows?

$15...he is also selling copies of ITIHTIL, WSOOBOL, and WATNS on cd as well...along with WSOOBOL on vinyl for $20 and 3 different tshirts for $15 ea
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 am

are the shirts any different from the shirts in dax's shopit store, or are they the same?
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:47 am

I hope he brings the tank tops..I have one i got fm shopit and it is rad. I want another color.
Back to top Go down
blackwizard

blackwizard

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm

scaredsquee wrote:
are the shirts any different from the shirts in dax's shopit store, or are they the same?

same ones. he has the heart shirt in white and black and the wormeye shirt in black. he also has a dax sticker and a deadboy sticker. that's all he had at the LR show
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 am

no skeletal boy? shit shit.
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 pm

..a local shop 'round here sold me my latest Dax-related merch. Had the tickets, tee's, and cd. Needless to say I'm fifty-four dollars short on rent this month. I've never been so happy to be in debt.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Our FYE had it in stock. I felt like a little kid.

What a bunch of bull crap. Daxfye
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:36 pm

..don't know why, but I always feel like a fucking geek whenever I find Dax-stuff in the Mainstream music stores..

..I walk up to those poor bastards working behind the counter and give them the ol' googily eyed-anal-rapist-kinda' look.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Yea, I love buying Dax stuff in stores like that. That's why I was waiting out ordering it online/preordering it. I'm not sure if it helps or hurts, but I feel like it helps more.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 pm

xionicpulse wrote:
..I walk up to those poor bastards working behind the counter and give them the ol' googily eyed-anal-rapist-kinda' look.

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a bunch of bull crap.   What a bunch of bull crap. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a bunch of bull crap.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: