the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" Empty
PostSubject: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Come at me.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:47 pm

So do I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Us against the world, BD. There's no one else I'd rather have on my side.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 pm

devils 
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:54 pm

whatever tickles your pickle
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:43 pm

I think we are night sky has a few gems for sure.  i really love stop i'm already dead, how long the night was, kissed by lightning, misadventures of dope, break it off and evil friend.  the album as a whole i didn't get into as much as much as his other solo albums, but it's still pretty solid.

douse wrote:
whatever tickles your pickle
 lol 
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:44 am

While I also like it more than a lot of people, the problem with We Are Night Sky is that the best versions of most of the songs are the live performances that he was doing before recording them as studio tracks. Blood Music, Misadventures of Dope, Stop I'm Already Dead...the longer versions of those songs that he was doing a couple of years earlier are vastly superior to what's on the record. The album version of Dressed in Smoke is really great, though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:02 pm

I like all songs on it, but some of the song has better version recorded elsewhere.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"   I actually really like "We Are Night Sky" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I actually really like "We Are Night Sky"
Page 1 of 1