HomeRegisterLog in

Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
monkeyshine

monkeyshine

Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Yeah, can't set a foot out the door w/o being gang-raped by immigrants. They don't even care, if my gang rape card is already full for the week. They just rape right ahead. In the butthole... if I'm lucky.

Also I'm super worried about the Syrians... Their grocery store doesn't seem to be doing so well, and I really like shopping there.

Love me some halal meat. Does your Syrian store have halal pork? I can’t find that shit anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 6:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 6:08 am

If you thought 4 years was a long time...

I look toward 2020 with hope in my eyes. Hopefully Dax will release something new, and be elected President. But I could settle for the former. 😁

My guess is that he's just busy with ordinary life. Taking care of work and domestic life, paying the bills, and squeezing recordings in whenever he has a bit of spare time.
Back to top Go down
doctorthompson

doctorthompson

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 2:22 pm

President Riggs ... heh, can you even imagine the inauguration speech he’d give, assuming he didn’t “forget the papers” and the White House had a proper sized hamster bottle installed? He wouldn’t even be able to get through “My fellow Americans…” before someone yelled, “PLAY FUKKIN DEAD GIRL!!!!”.

Back to top Go down
Sune

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 12:23 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:12 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: