the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tower of Song (alt tabs)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GKP

GKP

Tower of Song (alt tabs) Empty
PostSubject: Tower of Song (alt tabs)   Tower of Song (alt tabs) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:11 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------6-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------6--------( Strum rhythmically ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------4-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well my friends are gone and my hair is grey and i, ache in the places that i used to play

------------------------------------------------6--------------------------------------------------------------------6-
----------4-------------------------------------6---------------6--------------------------4------------------------6-
----------4-------------------------------------4---------------6--------------------------4------------------------4-
----------2-----------------------------------------------------4--------------------------2---------------------------

But I'm crazy for love but I'm not comin' on I'm just payin' my rent every day in the tower of song

The rest is literally just variations of those three power chords.
Back to top Go down

Tower of Song (alt tabs)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Ghost Movements-
Jump to: