the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dammitdamian

Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. Empty
PostSubject: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey guys, I hope you do not mind the shameless self promotion. My buddy and I recently drunkenly interviewed Dax for my internet radio show aka Podcast: Mostly Harmless with Dammit Damian. We talked mostly about his teenage years, moving to Louisiana and discovering the music of south louisiana and how Acid Bath was bred from that world. We talk a bit about comic books and a ton of other drunkenness. It was good, dumb fun and I hope you guys enjoy it.

You can find the interview at:
mhpod (dot)com (It won't let me post the link.)

Let me know what you guys think!
-Damian
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Sweet thanks man!thumbsup 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:44 pm

horns   that was entertaining
maybe I misunderstood what was said, but dax has released an album since blood or love

http://mostlyharmlesspodcast.com/44-dax-riggs-of-acid-bath-deadboy-the-elephantmen-and-agents-of-oblivion/#more-786
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:08 pm

That was a cool interview! Dax sounded really chill. I'm glad to hear he has enough songs for the next album and he just needs to record them and get the right feel of the songs, and the new album should be coming out next year hopefully.horns 

Also thought it was funny that Dax get's amused at people yelling "dead girl" at his shows, I guess at a certain point you would just have to laugh it off.

I really dug Say Goodnight To The World, it's the best thing he's done since If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky imo. Hope the next album is killer.
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:01 pm

I agree. Say Goodnight was a good album and my favorite since If this is hell...
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Decent interview. It was more or less a conversation rather than a list of questions like most interviews.

It was nice hearing his views on Acid Bath.

Can't wait to hear the new stuff. Analog!
Back to top Go down
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:46 pm

I enjoyed this interview, Dax seemed to open up a bit more during the conversation. I never knew his childhood consisted of being a Jehovah Witness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.   Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax on The Mostly Harmless Podcast.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: