Vey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

Down In Front! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 am

yeah i'm pretty sure he wasn't serious when he said that, dude jokes around a lot, and doesn't take himself seriously like most people think

most opening bands only get half hour/45 minute sets. dax knew that i'm sure when he agreed to take the tour, which is cool qotsa took them out on the road
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:52 am

Dude, they totally went to the mall. lol 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:04 am

:) 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 am

im hoping for a new crooked vultures album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:04 pm

sonorandose wrote:
im hoping for a new crooked vultures album
thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:30 am

beautiful downgrade wrote:
douse wrote:
beautiful downgrade wrote:
. You want to see prima donna, go to a QOTSA show. lol
as a big qotsa fan, I would like to know this story tard 
Before the show we saw Josh and another dude were outside and Josh said, "Let's go to the mall and see who recognizes us." That was just funny.

After Dax preformed for 30 minutes pfft we were talking to Dax and standing by the QOTSA merchant and we weren't allowed to stand over there to get Dax to sign stuff for us. They took longer to set up than Dax got to play. I just got a douche bag vibe from Josh, and an over all...snobby vibe from them. They were walking through the crowd but not talking to anyone before the show.
dude, thats because josh IS a douchebag! kyuss wont even play the songs he wrote and they renamed the band Kyuss Lives! aka vista chino due to josh being a fucking tool
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 pm

queens of the stone age rule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down In Front!   Down In Front! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down In Front!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: