For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate

Go down 
+2
mushroomleg
douse
6 posters

Favorite album?
Melissa
For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_vote_lcap57%For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Don't Break the Oath
For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_vote_lcap29%For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Other
For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_vote_lcap14%For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate Empty
PostSubject: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:59 am

horns

Love both, but Don't Break the Oath is my favorite.

This is actually my favorite MF song though:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAANCING THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!!111!!1
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:52 am

motherfucking melissa yes 
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:00 am

Melissa for me at the moment. with the black masses song (ep) coming second... love merciful fate so much.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 am

I voted Melissa, but it's all bang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:43 am

melissa and break the oath are both awesome albums horns 

in the shadows gets my vote though, its the album that got me into merciful fate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 am

Classic.

Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:34 pm

to be honest Don't Break the Oath was the only Mercyful Fate album i really got into.  Melissa and In The Shadows were alright, and i dug the king diamond album "Abigal."

this is my favorite song of theirs

Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:48 pm

I dig the hat+corpse paint thing. classy, but still retains an obnoxious vibe to it.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

FATE  ! horns 
Got to see King in this little tiny place in the middle of nowhere. Couldn't believe it. No shit-SPOOKY AS FUCK.afraid afraid pale 
Never saw Fate though.:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate   For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of you who dig Mercyful Fate
Page 1 of 1