stp with chester

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm

verdicts?

stp with chester 5059879_700b
Back to top Go down

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 pm

lol what does it all mean?
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 pm

alright i'm like everyone else, I do not think this is no way stp without scott. but I do realize how big of a douche weiland is and that they couldnt work with him anymore, it seems nobody can lol . so if they want to carry on with another singer, then so be it, and to be honest here, this dude doesn't sound too bad, he fits in well with stp

as far as new music goes, they can do whatever they want, but I don't think they have put out anything really that good since the no.4, so i'll just stick to those classics
Back to top Go down

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 pm

dude sounds and stumbles around just like scott weiland lol
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 pm

yeah, the stage mimmick thing is pretty geigh
Back to top Go down

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm gonna go listen to LINKIN PARK
Back to top Go down

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 am

Am I the only one who feels Weiland is overrated as a vocalist? I mean there are people out there who actually put him up there with the likes of Cornell, Staley and Lanegan. To each his own I guess.

Having said that, I'm going to listen to Core and Purple now.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 am

no, hes not the greatest vocalist, but hes the vocalist for those classic albums, its the stp that we know
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 am

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 am

I heard about this last week. I laughed my arse off.
always loved stp tho. good bass/guitar stuff.
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 am

so even chester realised that linking park are pure crap. good to know.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Moon was the one to tell me this news. The way I see it, nothing surprises me anymore....
Back to top Go down

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

there's nothing surprising about this anyhow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stp with chester Empty
PostSubject: Re: stp with chester   stp with chester I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stp with chester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: