what ever happened to midnight oil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

what ever happened to midnight oil Empty
PostSubject: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 am

i wonder if they ever extinguished their beds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:29 am

i have one of their cds somewhere that i halfass listened to once

they any good? or is it mostly like the song you posted?
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 am

thats the only song i know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 am

my friends dad got me a midnight oil cd years ago for my birthday, because i liked system of a down. i never understood his logic.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:48 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:42 am

That is an odd reason to get the Midnight Oil CD.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 am

i cant believe i just saw this post...not even a week ago my friend texted me talking random as fuck about them....going "sarah, how can we sleep when our beds are burning man...." shit thats creepy....what are the odds....
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

No doubt. That is freaky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what ever happened to midnight oil   what ever happened to midnight oil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what ever happened to midnight oil
Page 1 of 1