phil anselmo solo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
douse
shitty titties
douse

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:51 pm

is going to jam

1. Phil Anselmo- Conflict 0:00
2. Warbeast-Birth of a Psycho 4:20
3.Phil Anselmo- Family, Friends, and Associates 10:03
4.Warbeast- It 13:35
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 am

bang
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 am

I ordered the vinyl yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 am

hopefully dont sound like DOWNS last EP
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm

what did you dislike about the ep?

i hear you though, there was some good riffs, and i dug it for a little while, but it just didnt stick with me that long, phils vocals just didnt sound right to me either......
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:13 pm

douse wrote:
what did you dislike about the ep?

i hear you though, there was some good riffs, and i dug it for a little while, but it just didnt stick with me that long, phils vocals just didnt sound right to me either......

well, i guess id put it this way....when you have NOLA and DOWN II to live up to(over the under wasnt bad,but it didnt blow my mind) this ep was a clear let down. and that damn video they made....shouldve never watched it...just added a cheese value to the whole ep for me...for some reason
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 pm

I LOVE everything Down has put out. I guess because when I get a new Down album, I listen to it OVER and OVER and OVER. Eventually it ALL sounds good. I didnt hate the ep, but Down 2 & 3 are for sure my favorites mainly for the memories I have associated with them. DOWN RULES!

Phil says that those couple of songs sound nothing like the solo stuff. I'm patiently waiting as well. But I'm preparing myself to be dissapointed. His scream has weakened over the years, he'll be 45 in June.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:11 pm

his screams on the solo stuff sound pretty good I think, but his prime was mid/late 90s for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

phil anselmo solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: phil anselmo solo   phil anselmo solo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

phil anselmo solo
Page 1 of 1