Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" Empty
PostSubject: Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody"   Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 am

IMO, this is pretty cool, but simultaneously, very LAME, because it was to help promote the new Guitar Hero game.

http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2010/06/a-perfect-circle-reunion/

Coming Around Full Circle
By Skwerl
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Songwriter Billy Howerdel and vocalist Maynard James Keenan are once again working together as A Perfect Circle, and new music from the beloved group is on the way.

Tonight, Howerdel performed with his band Ashes Divide at The Viper Room in Hollywood, on the stage that A Perfect Circle was originally debuted on August 15th, 1999. After the set, the third of a four-night June residency, which featured a guest appearance by Keenan, we tracked down Howerdel for the good word.

The possibilities of a full album and tour are both still very much in the air. However, Howerdel told us on the record that they’re working on “something” that should be out this year.

In case you missed it, Keenan and Howerdel shared a stage on Monday as well, performing Bohemian Rhapsody together at E3 aiding promotional efforts for the forthcoming Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock:
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody"   Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Can't get into it. I thought it was more than just karaoke. :|
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody"   Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 am

Well, Billy was playing live... :|

I liked Maynard's vocals, but I don't like the context of the performance.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody"   Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 am

He should gather up his street team and make the call to not support that video. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody"   Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maynard and Billy Howerdel perform "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Page 1 of 1