noelle
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
noelle
Polite
noelle

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:18 pm

P.S. I love your AV, cute little bacons! I always end up watching it for awhile.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:18 pm

HellfirE wrote:
noelle wrote:
HellfirE wrote:
heres a banner i threw together.. i wouldnt say its the final one.. cause i like to make a few and decide which is best.
whatcha think?

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 9c5f673b2651e53792591c5f142272e4

That looks great! Maybe if you get time you could do one that says his name and then something like "new album out now Say Goodnight To The World" instead of a street team one?

cool, i can work on that too.. you want it to link to dax's page right? also, want me to put a box below it with the code in it for people add?

Yes and yes and you rock. horns
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 pm

???
Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 390322605
Back to top Go down
luh_3417

luh_3417

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:33 pm

I just received my yellow envelope this afternoon... WOW! so excited they sent a copy of the CD, even though my pre-ordered copy already came in the mail.

What are all of yall going to do with the black white space below the poster?

My thoughts:

Album release date
Show information (since i can paste a few before next weeks houston show)
Slicing the bottom like street advertisements with his website (people could rip off and keep)
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 pm

I like that idea of slicing it, Luh!
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 pm

HellfirE wrote:
???

Niiice! Thanks so much for making these!
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm

noelle wrote:
HellfirE wrote:
???

Niiice! Thanks so much for making these!
sent you the code for the street team one in a PM.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Cool thanks! Mind if I post this one on FB and myspace for people to use? I'll credit it to you if you like, what name should I put?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm

noelle wrote:
Cool thanks! Mind if I post this one on FB and myspace for people to use? I'll credit it to you if you like, what name should I put?
sure, no problem.. no need to give credit. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Alrighty! Well then, please know how grateful I am that you made these.
Back to top Go down
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY
Fucking the hole
in Kennedy's Head
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Also got my envelope today I plan on putting up a flyer or two while I'm in austin this week.
This was an awesome surpise in the mail today.
Back to top Go down
mamamoonie
hexavalent headtrip
mamamoonie

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm

YAY! got mine too! Was bummed about the no stickers, but the posters are MINT and I got the CD too! YAAAAAAAAAAAY
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Wow. If only I was in the first 100. I too would know joy. no
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Draugr, you WERE in the first 100!  I haven't gotten mine yet either...I'm just assuming it's because we're way up north, dontchaknow?
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:19 am

Was I in there too, Noelle? I know that things take a while to reach rural Oregon, so I'm still hopeful.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 am

Yes, you're in there too Brenna! There were only like ten people in the second batch and I don't think anyone whose name I recognized was in there.
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 pm

I didn't receive anything yet, the show's Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 am

noelle wrote:
Draugr, you WERE in the first 100!  I haven't gotten mine yet either...I'm just assuming it's because we're way up north, dontchaknow?  
bananallama I am sending a herd of these guys to your house carrying flowers.. lol2

I check my mail every day like a junkie waiting on pills from Hong Kong(I once ordered pills from Hong Kong)

lol2
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 am

Draugr wrote:
noelle wrote:
bananallama I am sending a herd of these guys to your house carrying flowers.. lol2

I check my mail every day like a junkie waiting on pills from Hong Kong(I once ordered pills from Hong Kong)

lol2

Gaaah me too!  Not the pills part, just the obsessive mail-checking part...WHERE IS IT DAMMIT?!?

I also look forward to the herd of banana llamas.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 am

almost forgot!! now i'll also be waiting for the mail! arr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 am

We got our package yesterday :D.
Back to top Go down
renodeath

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

I just found this site today and signed up for the street team. Is there any chance of me getting one of those awesome packages???? Or am I tooo late? blunt Also thank you to whoever started this site It is much needed in the DAX community of fans!!!!!!! holycrap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:19 pm

renodeath wrote:
I just found this site today and signed up for the street team. Is there any chance of me getting one of those awesome packages???? Or am I tooo late? blunt Also thank you to whoever started this site It is much needed in the DAX community of fans!!!!!!! holycrap
how did you find this place? and welcome horns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax Riggs Street Team!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next