the music of Dax Riggs and more
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Dax Riggs Street Team!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Gender : Male
Location : the crypt


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:44 pm

ok.. im gonna try and work on your banner tonight. i was thinking of putting the new album cover in there, maybe some live show shots.. is there anything in particular you want me to put in it? or a certain text to use? any input is welcome.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

Gender : Female
Location : birmingham


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm

noelle wrote:
Heh, not unless you enjoy redundancy! lol
lol2 i may have sent my address in twice, i can't remember. (which was the problem in the first place. lol )
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 pm

HellfirE wrote:
ok.. im gonna try and work on your banner tonight. i was thinking of putting the new album cover in there, maybe some live show shots.. is there anything in particular you want me to put in it? or a certain text to use? any input is welcome.

Whatever you like! I really like those new pics of Dax, the Danin Drahos ones. Let me grab a screen shot of one that might work well...
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Dax10

I like this one a lot, maybe with name/album info/whatever in the middle?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Gender : Male

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:14 am

Nice. all thise pics are so good.(even the non dax ones...lol)
Back to top Go down
Cracka Lacka

Cracka Lacka

Gender : Male
Location : Hattiesburg, MS


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:24 am

I created a Dax fan account on Twitter, as well. Nothing official, just a way to get his name, info and music out more, as well as guide others to this board.

www.twitter.com/DaxRiggsFans
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Gender : Male

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:29 am

bananallama

Thanks for help getting the word out...and thanks for joining.
horns
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Gender : Male
Location : Cologne, Germany


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:10 am

yeahthat


Wow, that avatar is hideous. Looks like the walking corpse of Mick Mars or something.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

Gender : Female
Location : birmingham


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 am

yay, it's Cracka Lacka! lol2
Back to top Go down
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY
Fucking the hole
in Kennedy's Head
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 am

any word on when street team promo shit is going out.. I got a bunch of bars and a college to hit up.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Gender : Male
Location : the crypt


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 am

cool.. i could use that.. ill have to do it when i get back later. looks like im going to the hospital again today. the medicine the doc gave me didnt work. now they are gonna have to remove it.

any particular font? i was thinking the chicken scratch/scribble style.
Back to top Go down
Cracka Lacka

Cracka Lacka

Gender : Male
Location : Hattiesburg, MS


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:49 pm

First, Keith Richards with a buffalo on his head. Now, the corpse of Mick Mars. Y'all leave my little crackarella alone!

Lolz


What's up Pam?! :)
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 pm

DAMN DIRTY HIPPY wrote:
any word on when street team promo shit is going out.. I got a bunch of bars and a college to hit up.

No idea...Dax asked me to put together a list of addresses and send them to Fat Possum and they would be sending the stuff out themselves. I sent them a list of 100 last Friday and haven't heard anything back yet. I'll let you all know when I hear anything.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 pm

HellfirE wrote:
any particular font? i was thinking the chicken scratch/scribble style.

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

Gender : Female
Location : Alabama, United States


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 pm

I wonder if mine was included in the first batch of addresses sent in. Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Diddle
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Gender : Male

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:22 am

Mine better have been or their will consequences when I see her at the dax show. boom
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Gender : Male

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 am

lol
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 am

If you submitted your address to me before last Friday it would have been included.  Draugr, I know for sure yours was.  And don't you point that gun at me!!!  :P
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

Gender : Female
Location : Alabama, United States


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm

I received a big yellowish envelope today.
I'm a little confused, though.
In the envelope was fifteen "posters" and the new CD, which I had already pre-ordered and received the prior day.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Gender : Male
Location : the crypt


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm

heres a banner i threw together.. i wouldnt say its the final one.. cause i like to make a few and decide which is best.
whatcha think?

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 9c5f673b2651e53792591c5f142272e4
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:11 pm

DeadDaisy wrote:
I received a big yellowish envelope today.
I'm a little confused, though.
In the envelope was fifteen "posters" and the new CD, which I had already pre-ordered and received the prior day.

Hmm, interesting! Maybe they're sending all the members CDs for promo too then? What do the posters look like? No stickers?
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 pm

HellfirE wrote:
heres a banner i threw together.. i wouldnt say its the final one.. cause i like to make a few and decide which is best.
whatcha think?

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 9c5f673b2651e53792591c5f142272e4

That looks great! Maybe if you get time you could do one that says his name and then something like "new album out now Say Goodnight To The World" instead of a street team one?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Gender : Male
Location : the crypt


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:18 pm

noelle wrote:
HellfirE wrote:
heres a banner i threw together.. i wouldnt say its the final one.. cause i like to make a few and decide which is best.
whatcha think?

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 9c5f673b2651e53792591c5f142272e4

That looks great! Maybe if you get time you could do one that says his name and then something like "new album out now Say Goodnight To The World" instead of a street team one?

cool, i can work on that too.. you want it to link to dax's page right? also, want me to put a box below it with the code in it for people add?
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

Gender : Female
Location : Alabama, United States


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:23 pm

noelle wrote:
DeadDaisy wrote:
I received a big yellowish envelope today.
I'm a little confused, though.
In the envelope was fifteen "posters" and the new CD, which I had already pre-ordered and received the prior day.

Hmm, interesting! Maybe they're sending all the members CDs for promo too then? What do the posters look like? No stickers?

The posters are the same as the new album cover, and they have a big empty white space underneath.
There were no stickers or anything else, just the fifteen posters and the CD. :|

The price to mail it was $3.26, so it seems weird that they would give out free CDs when they're already losing money by having to pay $326 to mail out one hundred envelopes.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm

DeadDaisy wrote:
noelle wrote:
DeadDaisy wrote:
I received a big yellowish envelope today.
I'm a little confused, though.
In the envelope was fifteen "posters" and the new CD, which I had already pre-ordered and received the prior day.

Hmm, interesting! Maybe they're sending all the members CDs for promo too then? What do the posters look like? No stickers?

The posters are the same as the new album cover, and they have a big empty white space underneath.
There were no stickers or anything else, just the fifteen posters and the CD. :|

The price to mail it was $3.26, so it seems weird that they would give out free CDs when they're already losing money by having to pay $326 to mail out one hundred envelopes.

The empty space must be to write venue info in for upcoming shows. Bummer there's no stickers. I guess the CD is an added bonus, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Dax Riggs Street Team!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forumotion Team
» pink cat

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: