the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August 18, Victoria?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
parricc

August 18, Victoria? Empty
PostSubject: August 18, Victoria?   August 18, Victoria? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 am

So I heard that Dax may be playing in my town, Victoria, Texas, on August 18th. Can anyone confirm the possibility of this? It's one of those a friend of a friend that's friend's with his drummer type things. lol But, if that's true, O_O :D ... That would be AMAZING. :D I know Victoria has grown a fairly descent sized fan base as well. But I'm really excited. :D Hopefully the source I'm hearing this from is actually legit.
Back to top Go down
parricc

PostSubject: Re: August 18, Victoria?   August 18, Victoria? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm

So this appears to be for real. Everything I've been told makes sense. It's going to be at the Downtown Bar and Grill, 125 E Constitution Street, Victoria, TX. As of now, there are two opening bands, Doug Blank and the Violent Man, and Venomous Maximus. :)

Last edited by parricc on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: August 18, Victoria?   August 18, Victoria? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:39 pm

bang
Back to top Go down
parricc

PostSubject: Re: August 18, Victoria?   August 18, Victoria? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

:D Tickets become available for presale tonight for $10. They will be $15 at the door. Parking will be a nightmare. But, this most definitely will be an awesome show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 18, Victoria?   August 18, Victoria? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:45 pm

horns have fun man
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: August 18, Victoria?   August 18, Victoria? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:09 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 18, Victoria?   August 18, Victoria? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 18, Victoria?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: